I dont wanna loose you again!

Henry pov
It was Monday, Char is leaving in about 10 minutes. I wasn't ready to loose her again. "Ch-ch-Char?" I stammered to ask her. Damnit! Im crying in feont of my own girlfriend! Im supposed to be a man, but I can't. I cant loose this girl. She turned around with tears in her eyes. She mustve saw me cry because. "Oh Henry, your crying too!" She said making her cry more. She hugged me. I hugged her. We were just hugging. "Henry I'm gonna m-m-miss you, but I promise, no, I kniw someday well find each other, ut until then, we-" I cut her off. "Don't say it!" I yelled. She jumped. She was startled. "I-I'm sorry Char I just c-cant loose you. Your the best thing that's ever happened to me and I need you." I cried. "Henry, you know long distance never... w-works, we h-have to b-break up!" She cried too. "I don't want to!" I said again. "Hen, I'll always love you, not a day goes by that I won't, but I breaking up because I love you. H-hen." She said. "Okay" I murmured. "I knw its hard but we need to." She says. We hug again. "Yeah I know." I say. "Charlotte Maria Bolton, I love you ad I always will." I said. Her parents walked through the door. "Charlotte wait! Before we break up!" I ran up to her, in front of her parents and I kissed her. "Now were broken up." I said. She just cried and hugged me so tight. "Charlote sweetie, we eed to go home." Her mom said. "You know what," she mumbled. "NO!" She said. "Excuse me?" He father asked. "You heard ne, I said no, Dad, Mom, I love you, but thats not my home, Swellveiw is my home, it has always been, my job, Cloe, Jasper, my friends, henrys parents, Piper, and.... Henry, Henry is here. And i-I need to stay, because without Henry, my life, it, it isnt complete, I know, Ive always been a goid girl, but I cant, Mom, Dad, I have to stay, because if I don't, I might physically be hurt, and definatley emotionally. Can I please stay?" She asked. I stood, in silence watching I couldn't believe my Char.

DUH DUH DUUUUUUUUUN! Well, youll just have to see what happens next. Im still sick, but I'm feeling better. So I updated. Ad I love Cliff hangers, so heres one I left. Dies Charlotte stay? Dies she go back? Does she refuse? What does Henry say, and dont think I left Bianca out of this story. You guys will just have to wait. Lemme know what you think will happen. I like to hear you guys. So let me kow, in the comments below, until next time. Peace!