Days and Days

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE BOTTOM WHEN DONE!

Music above.. Please listen..

Charlotte POV
Its been 1 month since Henry and I havent talked. We haven't called or texted. I expected him to text me but he hasn't yet. Not for a whole month. I miss him. Im suffering without him, he was my everything and I love him. I kniw I said I hated him, but I lied. I miss working with Ray and Swoz. I miss hanging with Cloe. I miss they way Henry and I didnt even half to talk, we'd just be in a room with eachother, and the way Henry used to just randomly kiss me. Like we would be sitting on the couch watching a movie and all the sudden he would make it a make out session, or I'de be tutoring him and he would just cut me off with a short sweet kiss. I miss his smile, the way he always smelled good. I miss his dirty blond hair and the way he would flip it around, or run his hands through it absent mindingly making me want him. Or when I ran my hands through it. When he ran his hands through my curls, ir kissed my neck or out his hands on my waist. Or especially when he held me we danced. We were so close its like we didnt dance we were just entertwined. Am I ever gonna find that again?

Henry POV
My plan wasnt working. It failed. It just went down hill and Charlotte and I Are broken up and split for good. Im gonna miss the way she had crazy smarts, the way her Twilight Glow perfume smelled. The taste of her strawberry kiwi chapstick. How when our lips met, sparks flew, when we face time called in the morning how he morning face and hair looked. How her eyes glowed brighter than a thousand stars. How her head layed on my chest. How I felt safe with her. How when I put my hands on her waste it made her jump cause she thought I would get to close. Or how she ran her hands through my hair. The way I used to randomly make out with her, god our make out sessions. I love those. I never took them too far, oh me and Charlotte, we were gonna be Cory and Topanga, yeah you heard me, I know all about Cory and Topanga, but I guess there can only be one Cory and Topanga. Still, me and Charlotte...

Okay peoples first off ide like to thank you all for reading this book, there is only one more page and then thats the end... BUT! IM WRITTING A SEQUEL YAY! The sequel will be called Years Later. Im also thinking The story of us... Comment down Below which one it should be, I'll take a vote, Before you ask, no the Sequel is not out yet, it will be out on Friday or Tomorrow because I'm writting the last page of this book today so probably tomorrow. Its gonna be a Chenry ever after. It will be sad. But then Happy. Trust me. Thankyou to all that have read this, voted and commented. I love you all so much your amazing people again thanks so much for reading. Hope you liked it. P.s who loves taylor swift cause this song makes me cry I love it so much!! Taylor swift and Alessia Cara are my two favorite female singers. My two favorite male singers are Ed Sheeran and Shawn mendes. My favorite bands are All time low, Twenty one Pilots, 5 Seconds of Summer, and Panic at the disco.