4th of July

Quick authors note, in this story, Auggie and Ava are 10 like piper, Charlotte is 14, Henry is 15, Jasper is 15, Cloe is 14, Riley is 14, Lucas is 16, (cause hes a year older remember?) And Zay is 16, Farkle is 14, and Maya is 14. Cory, Topanga, Katie, Shawn, Henrys Parents are all 32. Okay enough babbling, now back to scheduled Programing.

Henry POV
So today is 4th of July! Were gonna have so much fun. Cloe, Jasper Char and I are going to get ice cream and hanging out at Swellveiw Park then at 6:00 were going to Connecticut which takes an hour and a half to travel to from here, to go to Lake Compounce! I have always wanted to go. My parents are taking Cloe, Jasper, Char, Piper and her new friend Ava, (WINK WINK) and I. Rileys parents are taking Rileys little brother Auggie and some guy named Shawn, I guess he is Mayas step dad or soon to be step dad or something like that, Mayas mother Katie, Lucas, Zay, Riley and Maya. Oh and Ray and Swoz are driving themselves. Its gonna be fun!

No ones POV
Henry and Charlotte met Cloe and Jsper in the park. They got ice cream and sat on the bench under the great Swellveiw Oak Tree. Henry leaned in to kiss Charlotte but she put her ice cream in the way and Henry went all kissy fave in the ice cream. They all cracked up except Henry. "Char!" Said Henry. "What was that for!" "Im sorry Hen I'll make it up to you." She said. "How?" He asked. "Like this." Then Char wiped the ice cream off Henry and kissed him. He kissed back. Then Jasper and Cloe looked at eachother and smiled then they kissed. Then After that they all ran around chasing eachother like always, they went back to there houses and got all dressed up and Patriotic. Then, Henry, Charlotte, Jasper, Cloe, and Piper were all at Henrys house while Riley, Farkle, Auggie Ava, Maya, Zay, Lucas, Katie and Shawn, Cory and Topanga were al at the Mathews, Swoz and Ray were in the man cave. Farkle, Riley, Auggie, and Ava all ride in the Mathews Car. Katie, Shawn, Lucas, Maya and Zay all rode in the Harts Car. Maya said Huuuhuuuurrrrr about a thousand times. She really liked Lucas. Piper, Charlotte, Jasper, Cloe and Henry rode in the Harts car. And Ray and Swoz are driving their own car.

Henrys POV
"We finally got here!" I screamed. I was super stoked! This is gonna be sick! "Ok omg I cant believe we're finally here Cloe we made it!" Char squealed. "Yeah I know, the Water Park of my dreams!!" Cloe Squealed back. "Enough chit chat Char lets go!!" Henry said. "Okay, the agreement was you all teenagers, hey Freshmans, yeah you all go out on your own, but you have to meet on the lake shores at 9:00 to watch fireworks. Got it?" Topanga said to everyone. "Yes mrs Mathews, Got it Mom, okay Shrimp, Of course I'll make sure they're all there on time, of course Topanga." Henry, Riley, Maya, Charlotte, and Farkle said. Lucas nodded.

Girl meets world part(only Riley, Maya, Zay, Farkle and Lucas there)
LUCAS POV
We were all friends on a bench well, Riley was with Farkle on the other bench. I was with Maya. Riley looked so cute Nd adorable and pretty, like it just makes me smile when I see her, but Maya looks hot, like *insert atractive wistle hot* I cant believe my eyes. "Hey Huckleberry, so whats up" she asked me. I came out of my trance. "Im good. Um how about you." "Well I kinda like someone at school but I dont know what to do about it..." She says perky. "Oh well, dont you like Josh?". I asked. "Oh me? Well yeah but I stopped trying." She says. "So who do you like..." I asked nervously. "Oh me. Well hes tall and cute and I tease him all the time and I um yeah." "Oh" I said. I looked sad. "Wait? You call me names and tease me, and im tall!" I said. "Well gee. It took you long enough!" She giggled. "Well good" I started. "Cause I kinda like you too." And I kissed her. "What was that." She blushed. "A kiss, why you didnt like it?" I asked. "No I loved it." She smiled and kissed me. We held hands.

FARKLE POV
"Riley? " I asked as I stared at the beautiful one and only Riley Mathews. "Yes Sparkly Farkly?" She giggled and looked flawless. "Um lately ive been feeling, well you see. I um." "Oh shut up Farkle!" She stopped me and kissed me. I got so red. "Riley, what why, what was that." I stammered. "I love you Farkle, so I kissed you." She smiled. "Okay.." I said then I kissed her, this time it was her turn to get red.

BACK TO HENRY DANGER AND CHENRY
HENRY POV
I was so happy hanging with Charlotte and my peeps. I missed her. Before we knew it it was 9:00 and wer were counting town the Firework times. Everyone: 5,4,3,2,1! Then every couple kissed. And we watched Fireworks. It was perfect.