Lady

A/N Onwards with Chapter 17! Also, the girl in this is completely crazy and yeah xD also, once again, all the knights and Arthur know of Merlin's magic (I love writing these types of stories cause it's so much easier than having him hide it or doing reveals xDD)

Prompt: A lady of the court takes a liking to Merlin and asks him back to her chambers. When he explains why he can't, she gets angry. Prompt from Aaronna.

Disclaimer: I do not own Merlin

Lady Elena had been in Camelot for no more than a month, her father had been invited to the court of Camelot so they had to move out there and she h asksad already completely embarrassed her family and herself. She had instantly been given the best possible chambers and was lead there by a lanky, dark haired servant who she took a liking to.

"So...what's your name?" Elena asks with a small smirk and twirls her hair around her finger.

"Merlin, your rooms are just down this hall. The dining hall is down there and the council rooms are down there." Merlin informs her, motioning to wherever he was talking about but Elena wasn't listening.

"So Merlin...want to come back to my chambers with me?" She asks flirty, smiling brightly. Merlin looks downright terrified, not only had he just met this girl, she made a move on him!

"Umm...I'm sorry...I can't...my master, he needs my help." Merlin tries, his voice stopping every now and then as he tries to think of an excuse as to why he can't come.

"Well, I'm in need of your services as well Merlin, please, King Arthur wouldn't be too happy to hear the daughter of a council member wasn't happy with Camelot. Especially when that daughter has a lot of influence on her father and can have him messing with Camelot in a heartbeat!" She threatens, getting angrier as she talks and Merlin suddenly has the urge to step back.

"Lady Elena, as much as I'm...honored to be invited to join you in your chambers, I cannot. I have jobs to do and things that cannot wait. King Arthur needs me to muck out the stables and walk his dogs, bring him his dinner and get him prepared for bed, along with multiple other things so I have to go now." Merlin explains, cringing slightly at having to pretend he was honored. In all honestly, he didn't want to go with her because he didn't like her, she had made some comment about how commoners should never be allowed to be knights around not only Merlin but the Knights of the Round Table. Needless to say, she wasn't the nicest of people, besides, Merlin still and always would love Freya.

"Merlin! You are to come to my chambers now or I will have you flogged!" Elena threatens just as Sir Percival rounds the corner, heading to the training grounds. He hears Merlin make some excuse about mucking out the stables and sees him trying to walk away but Elena grabs him. Percival starts to walk over to his friend but the girl starts to talk again.

"Come along now, we wouldn't want such a pretty face to be destroyed by a flogging now would we?" She laughs and starts to drag a resisting Merlin towards her chambers.

"Merlin, there you are! We've been looking for you!" Percival whispers, stepping out from the corner, "Arthur wants his dinner earlier today, as in right now, better hurry." Lady Elena glares at him and Merlin nods, ripping his arm out of Elena's grasp before hurrying off to the kitchens. Percival gives her a slight smile before continuing on his way to the training ground and Elena goes straight to her father.

"Enter." Elena's father, Vince, says as soon as Elena knocks on his door, "Oh, hello honey, what is it that you need?" Elena rushes over, plopping herself into the chair across from her father before turning to him. Vince could tell almost immediately she was going to ask for something and he had to make sure it happened.