Nicole's Part #1

Well Troy and I decided to elope about a year after he graduated. I'm turning 17 soon and just found out Marie is having triplets. Troy and I really didn't think of having another baby for awhile since I am only 17 well 16 right now. Then again things do happen, I was pregnant again. Good thing, only one  this time. Troy didn't know yet, so I called Marie.
"Hey M."
"Hey N."
"How you doing?"
"Good what about you?"
"Well, I got some news."
"Spill it."
"Looks like the triplets will have someone to play with."
"What do you mean, they have many kids to play with."
"I'm trying to tell you, I'm pregnant."
"What, really!"
"Yeah I'm like 2-4 weeks, how far are you again."
"The doctor said 12-13 weeks, I'll find out what they are soon."
"That's cute, they'll be like Aiden and Haley and Dante and  Ruby."
"Yeah I know."
"Have you told Troy yet or better yet Isaiah?"
"No, could you tell Bub, I'll tell Troy though."
"Sure."
"Well I got to go."
"Okay, mbye."
Well Marie is gonna tell Bub but how do I tell Troy, I don't think we are ready for another baby. I got Ruby and Dante fed, bathed and to bed before Troy got home. I made us a special dinner.
"Babe, what smells so good?"
"Dinner."
"Of course."
"I got you a  surprise."
"You shouldn't have though."
"Just open it." I said handing him the box with the test in it.  He opened it and looked at me with a shocked face.
"Another baby? We are having another baby?!"
"Yes we are, I'm around 2-4 weeks so not that far along." He kissed me, he was very happy. When we told everyone we just posted a status on Facebook, alot were saying we are to young for a third baby but we didn't care.