Ashlynn's Story

So Marie had her triplets, which are so adorable and Nicole is having another little girl. Chucky is the best little boy in my life. I met someone around when Nic and Marie had told me about their pregnancy. His name is Daniel Brock, he is super sweet and Chucky loves him. I decided to introduce him to everyone, we have been together for 3 months now and nobody knows.
"Hey Ash." Said Marie as she opened the door.
"Hey." I said walking in.
"How are you and Chucky doing?"
"Very well, what about you all?"
"Amazing, surprisingly it's easy, I guess because Haley and Aiden go to preschool and then I have the triplets to myself until 4 when Isaiah and the twins come home."
"Well that's great."
"Yeah so who's this?" She said gesturing to Daniel.
"This is Daniel, my boyfriend."
"Awe finally." Said Nic coming down stairs.
"Yeah after everything, I'm glad to have found someone who treats me so well."
"Has anyone heard from Rayne?" Asked Marie.
"No actually she hasn't really come around since she told us she was 27weeks pregnant."
"Yeah, I'll call her tomorrow, it's late."
We talked about 40 more minutes and Daniel took me and Chucky home. I wonder what is up with Rayne though I mean we all are best friends but after 3 years I understand we kinda grew apart definitely Ray.