Rayne's Story

So you have already heard that I'm back and I'm not really talking to everyone. See I'm married now and expecting our first baby, a little boy. As I was pulling into my driveway, my phone ranged.
"Hello."
"Hey Rayne, it's Marie, I was wondering if you could come over, my address is 94 Milbery Drive."
"Umm, yeah let me put away the groceries first."
"Okay, see you soon."
I got off the phone and got the groceries unloaded. I saw my husband talking to my brother.
"Hey." I said.
"Hey sweetie." My husband Tucker replied.
"Oh hey sis."
"So, what are you doing here Hunter?"
"Asking Tucker something."
"Sorry man but I can't help ya."
"Well, Marie invited me over, you coming babe."
"No got to unpack."
"Can I go sis?"
"Sure, come on." We get in the car and head to Marie's. I don't really talk to my brother much anymore. We pull into the driveway. I think Ashlynn and Nicole are here to. We get out and knock on the door.
"Hey," says Marie as she opened the door.
"Hey, oh Hunter wanted to see his godson."
"Oh that's fine, Isaiah's at work."
We walked in and as I suspected Haley looked just like me.
"Aiden, Haley, Dante, Ruby and Chucky, your Aunt Rayne is here and Uncle Hunter." Marie yelled. That's when I noticed Nicole tense up a bit. She's not the same around Hunter after they dated. He walked up to her, she was holding Dante and Troy had Ruby.
"Hey Nicole."
"Umm hey."
"I'm guessing you are surprised I'm here."
"Yeah why are you here?" Troy stepped in.
"I came to visit my god kids."
"Hunter, I'd advise you to go visit them and leave Nicole alone." Marie said when Troy was about to get really mad.
He leaves to go see the kids.
"Sorry he begged to come." I said.
"It's okay we just wanted to catch up."
"Okay so how are y'all? Anything new?"
"Well I'm expecting again, triplets!"
"Omg, Marie congrats!" She smiled and rubbed her belly that is getting bigger.
"Troy and I are married and actually expecting our third baby."
"Really, I'm so happy for y'all and congratulations on baby number three."
"I'm not married or pregnant just got my Chucky back and finally moved back...but you knew that already."
"Yeah, I did."
"What about you Rayne?" Asked Marie.
"Umm well after everything I went through, I met someone and we got married a year ago and we are expecting soon."
"How far along are you?" Marie asked.
"27 weeks."
"But you're so tiny!" Nicole said.
"Yeah I know."
"I'm going on 25 weeks in 3 days." Marie mentioned.
"Finding out soon?"
"Yeah, but we may let it be a surprise."
"Tucker said he has to know...it's a boy." They looked at me, I lost my son at 5 months old, yes I miss him but he's in a better place.