Mine

¡Lucinda's POV¡

Ughh how dare he kiss her. Yet I don't care kiss her if he wants it won't stop me from taking her away and making her go to "sleep"
(if ya know what I mean)
I will kill to get him. I don't care how much blood will spill. She can't stop me. I have power she's just a nerd. One day he'll hurt her being his Casanova self.... You know what I'm just going to walk over there. Ya that's what I'm gonna do.

"Hey Travis doesn't it look like you guys are having some Fun..."

"Lucinda it's not what it looks like" Katelyn said worring.

"Ohh so you weren't trying to steal my Travis..... I TOLD YOU TO DIE!"
*Kicks Katelyn and has a terrible nose bleed*

"LUCINDA STOP"Said Travis

"Ohh sweet heart you don't want her taking me away from you do you??? Hmm...."

"Umm no....." he mumbled but Katelyn still heard and started crying.

°Katelyn's POV°

What how could he say he still loves this DEVIL FROM HELL!!!
Whatever I don't even know anymore.... Then and there Lucinda started kissing Travis but it was a hold make out session. I had tear stains and ran to the park hoping there was a cliff.... Then I saw there wasn't. I kept crying when a girl walked over to me.

" Miss are you ok." Said the strange little girl.

"Umm where's your parents?"

"Over there"

"You should get back to them they could be worried about you"

"Ohh ya thank you Miss by the way my name is Abby."

That little girl definitely made me feel better and I then and there saw Travis....
I couldn't and didn't want to talk to him so I walked past. Then I heard running and arms wrapped around me.

"Go away.."

"Why darling"

"You like her not me why even talk to me"

"I like you both"

"You you umm womanizer!"

"Me?!?"

"Yes you kiss me then her and break my heart"
Yet I don't feel pain but then I do weird.

"I-im sorry so sorry"

"I don't care"

"YOU SHOULD"

"Well I don't bye Travis"

"Wait!"

I just ran but he followed. I finally made it out into the house and looked out the window. I then heard foot steps.

"Katelyn"

"Aphmau your awake?"

"Yes but what's wrong?"
I pointed out side and saw Travis sitting on the porch.

"Ohh I see..."

"I'm fine" I answered.

"NO YOUR NOT YOU HAVE TEAR STAINS AND BLOOD ALL OVER YOUR SHIRT AND YOUR TELLING ME YOUR FINE WHAT?!?"

"I'm going now and I don't know when I'll be back so see ya later Aphmau...."

"Wait Katelyn"

As soon as she said that I left. I didnt know where to go so I walked into a forest. I remember one big open place. Since I was a kid I went there. Whenever my parents were busy and I was sad I went into the forest. I was hurt badly. Yet I barely felt the pain. I already felt broken from my parents death. But I didn't repair. No phsycoligist no counciling.
instead I just sang I hated when people hear me sing. If I did they tell me I had a great voice But I was always nervous.Then I started actually singing....
PLAY MUSIC ALSO IN WRITING IN BOLD SO YOU CAN COME BACK TO YOUR SPOT ALSO TO LAZY TO WRITE LYRICS DOWN SO YA..... HOPE YA LIKE THE SONG! [Г°¬°Г]

I then finshed singing and heard a few claps to notice Travis was watching the whole thing great....
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So I hope you like this chapter and leave suggestions if you DARE no but seriously I have a plan for the next few chapters but need more for future anyways Luv ya guys a latte (now this is getting old isn't it)
☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Bye my SWEETS!!!
[¿¬¿]

Words:643