For Now?

~Travis's POV~
(Haven't done this in a while)

I can't believe the girl I like for now is holding my hand. Then we walked into class when Dante yelled "Dude are you to dating" I blushed a bright red and said
"M-maybe...." Katelyn looked at me then punched me. It hurt but I tried not to show it. Then the teacher came in and said "Hello class today we will be talking about something that saddens us" I then new what I was going to say. "Travis would you like to go first" "Okay" I replied. "First off when my father killed my mom on their aniversery but my grandma said it was a car accident and covered my sisters eyes so she doesn't really know the truth...." I trailed off trying not to cry.

Then the teacher said "ohh okay ummm next is..... " I didn't care what she said any more I just thought about what happened it was hard. I still remember my sister look at me scared. I kept saying father father but I never had the courage to tell her. I looked back up and saw Katelyn look at me. Unhappy not caring at all. Did she already say hers and I didn't pay attention.

*Ring*
*Ring*

Finally I walked up to Katelyn but she just ignored me. I was clueless did I do something? I then walked over to Dante.

D- Hey Travis something on your mind?
T- Nah what's up?
D- Nothing much bro how about you and Katelyn?
T- I don't wanna talk about her right now....
D- Ohh sorry dude I didn't notice. Well let's head to class.

^Time Skip to when Katelyn and Travis are at Travis's place^

T- Katelyn thank God I have been meanin-
K- I'm moving out you got it now leave me alone.
T- But what about us
K- There is no us anymore I've heard more about you from other girls I can't trust you and you even lied to me.
T- W-what how???
K- Ohh my mom left and my dad died of cancer sure then what's the story you said at school.
T- Okay at first when I met you i didn't trust you to say my dad was a murder but he did die of cancer.
K- I don't care I'm leaving okay and that's that....

~Katelyn's POV ~

I was so angry I had no one. Then I remembered Jeffory he'd help me he never would lie to me. I called him.

J- hello?
K- Jeffory?
J- Ohh Katelyn you looked sad today is something wrong
K- Yes actually can I come over?
J- Of course you can see ya soon
K- Ya bye

He always made me happy I hate Travis I will never love him or fall for his tricks again....

Word count: 475