Sweet Heart

~Katelyn's POV~

I was in my room thinking about what Travis said. I mean he's a perverted jerk, but he can be sweet. I just, its just, hard. Ya hard. I don't know if I can trust him. I mean what happened with Lucinda what if he does that to me with another girl. It hurt sooo much when that happened.....
When he kissed her.
But now I can try to get a little closer to him because of us living together. Maybe more than friends.
Ughhh this is so confusing I never felt this way since I met jeffory.
I can't think about him now. I just want Travis right here next to me listening and caring. It feels so nice when he does that. But he does still try to do some tricks on me. It is so funny when I let them work. He gets so happy which makes me happy. But I do get so confused with my feelings that I hit him him. I mean that's how I was trained in life from my dad. What ever I'll just get up and get some food.
I walked down stairs to see a sandwich and some chips next to a note. It said,

Dear Katelyn,
I left you some food cause I'm going to the guys house. Just want ya to know and don't worry. Also I'll be back in about and hour
Love you sweetheart,
Love, Travis

See he can be sooo sweet. I grabbed the plate and note. I walked up to my room and put the note in a secret diary I had. It was for special things that happened to me. So I could remember them. Travis, he was special to me.
I ate my food watching Fairy Tail. Then I heard the door open I paused my show and ran up to Travis hugging him. I loved how warm he was. But he did put his hands lower than my back. But I let then stay there for my own amusment of his smile. He was so happy I couldn't help myself but put my lips on his. He was stiff at first but quickly melted into it. Then we stopped and he let me go making dinner. He was an AMAZING cook. I knew he was a good father. Wait why am I even thinking about that now. Whatever as long as I'm with him here and now....
ГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГГ
Hey guys here's the first chapter for today next one Will come in a few hours.
Luv ya all a LATTE ☕☕☕
😻😻😻😻😻😻
😽😽😽😽😽😽