Jelly

*Katelyn's POV*

We walked to school very happily. Travis's hand touched my hand a few times and I was kinda hoping he would grab my hand. But sadly it never happened. Then I saw Lucinda.
I quickly grabbed both of Travis's hands and put them on my waist. I really hoped Lucinda was watching. He then knew what I was doing and kissed me. I was happy for two reasons. One Lucinda was mad and two I got to kiss Travis. It's just weird cause I never felt this way about anyone. Not even my ex Jeffrey.  He didn't make me happy. I felt used whenever I was with him. It hurt. But I'm glad I found Travis. He was the only one for me I hope......
Then we got to school. I already saw two girls try to flirt with Travis and whenever they did I would come and say
"Hey Travy what's MY boyfriend doing over here"  he always looked at me confused cause we weren't officially  dating. Not yet at least. Then Travis asked me.

"Hey umm Katelyn you've been acting really weird"

"Ohhh you noticed"

"Hehe it's kinda obvious"

"I just really like you Travis and when I see other girls with you I get madly jelly"

"It's fine personally I like you more than I could even say and if a boy did flirt with you I would probably get jelly too"

Then the school bell rang we walked to class hand by hand why everyone stared...

Hey guys so sorry I haven't been able to post much. I had a soccer game yesterday and we lost. Also you should know I was the only girl on a boys team. It was actually really unfair but whatever. But luv yall a latte 🍵🍵🍵
Byeeeee ♡