A Talk....

§Travis's POV§

I was in here room when a tape under her clothes box teared. First and only thing that comes out is her bra wow great just great. (why do I use that phrase so much here and irl)
I immediately turned around and blushed extremely red. Then Katelyn came and looked at me confused. I then pointed in the direction "it" was in. She ran sooooooo fast and picked it up putting it in a bag.

"Y- you can t-turn around now"
She said embarrased.

"......" I said nothing.

"S- sorry I should really learn how to use tape"

"I-its f- fine"

"Anyways why were you blushing I thought you had a sister"
(she's coming in future chapters)
"Well umm hehe.... The s-size"
(Why do I right this)
She quickly slapped me and since it was so quick I barely felt it.

"That's just weird Travis Come on you said no moves on me of If live here"

"I'm trying I can't just stop"

"Whatever"

She walked out of the room why I followed to see where she was going. She was trying to bring her huge desk by herself. I then helped her and she smiled. We walked up the stairs and put it down. She looked at me thinking and Then looked at her chest...... Multiple times. I Then new what she was thinking. I felt bad bringing it up really bad.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know that was a trigger to you I guess..." I apologized.

"I've always just been bullied for my size..."

"Ohh"

"Ya it was really annoying Then I told my mom.... Well when she was ali-"

She burst into years crying hard.
I ran to her and carried her bridal style to the couch. She looked at me and kept crying it hurt me.

"Katelyn you wanna talk about it?" I said trying to be comforting.

"Y-yes. When I was in grade school (elementary some people call it but not me) I guess I started a little bit earlier than everyone else. So a girl that wore a witch outfit with red long hair pointed it out. I started crying and everyone called me BB. (hopefully ya can think of what that stands for cause I'm not telling)

"I'm so sorry Katelyn. But ya know what that doesn't matter you are beautiful, strong, caring and you stay this way Even through hard times its amazing. Just don't forget there's always someone who cares and that somebody is me. I love you. Don't ever forget that...."
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Hey guys now wow this chapter was actually made with me and a friend but she Doesn't have time for wattpad soooo ya anyway I LUV YA A LATTE LIKE 500 DIFFERENT KIND OF LATTES SO..... Bye my SWEETS!
[^°^]

Word count:464