No Pain...

_Travis's POV_

I heard A voice singing and saw Katelyn. She finished and I clapped but she looked at me with anger. I knew she didnt want to see me. But I still walked near her. She sat down and I sat next to her.

"Katelyn are you ok?"

"OMI yaaaa I'm fine" she said in sarcasm.

"I'm sorry"

"Whatever womanizer.."

"But I'm sorry"

"Okay womanizer"

"STOP CALLING ME THAT"

"But that's what you are.. I'm just saying the truth."

"The truth?"
It replayed in my mind womanizer womanizer me I'm a womanizer how why?

"HOW DO YOU NOT NOTICE YOU KISSED ME IN FRONT OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND DID THE SAME TO ME!"

"I-im sorry"

"Go away I don't need you in my life its putting me in stress not pain..."

"Your not hurt"

"Y-you can't break what's already broken..."

"What?"

"Go away"

"No!"

"Ohh there you guys are now come on Travis Come with me someone that loves you" Lucinda said.

"But Katelyn you love me don't you?"

"I don't know....."

"Ohh"

"See how could She love you if she couldn't even love herself"

°Katelyn's POV°

Wow how did she know That?
Probaly cause she's a witch. But still no hurt. It was weird I was emotionless Then I saw Travis hold my hand. I didn't know what was happening at that point and time I didn't like him. He pulled me up into a kiss. I opened my eyes and she had a knife to Travis's neck. I immediately turned him around to her stabbing me in the stomach and it hurt physically. And I then fainted great just great.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Hey guys sorry for the short chapter. I was busy with homework and have a big test tomorrow but I luv ya guys a latte ☕☕☕☕☕☕ like always

Bye my SWEETS!

Word: 284