BE GRATEFUL TO YOUR CREATOR

As salamu alaykum

Hope you will like todays part in shaa allah......

Sometimes we forget that we are being blessed, to be a Muslim, to be Ummati of Prophet (p.b.u.h) and we are blessed with working body parts ( hands, legs,brain,eyes...etc..), and we always act ungrateful to God..(if we dont get a small worldly pleasure) besides we should be grateful for every small thing that we have being blessed with.

There are many people who are handicapped, who are going through financial problems,who doesn't even have shelter to live in, but they are still alive by the grace of Allah(s.w.t) and being alive is a blessing itself- as we are blessed to see the creation of our Lord.....

Everyone goes through hardship,no one is perfect, everyone have their own problems to deal with, but Allah always turns their hardhips,their problems into ease....So be grateful to your Lord for everything you have being blessed with, stop complaining because you dont even know, many people are dying to get what you have... and you dont even realize its importance with what you are blessed with...... So be grateful, be grateful to Allah(s.w.t)...

Supplication:-

اللهم ما أصبح بي من نعمة، أو بأ حد من خلقك، فمنك و حدك لا شر يك لك، فلك الحمد و لك الشكر.

Allahum'ma asbaha bi minn ni'matika,au bi'ahdinn min khalqika,faminka wa'hdaka la sharika laka, falaka alhmdu walaka as'shukrua.

'O Allah, what blessing I or any of Your creation have risen upon, is from You alone, without partner, so for You is all praise and unto You all thanks.'

....whoever says this in the morning has indeed offered his day's thanks and whoever says this in evening has indeed offered his night's thanks.

For the evening, one reads أمسى instead of أصبح

This chapter is dedicated to Dazzling_nehu Mymouna143 QueenOfPearls Sumaya-_ mominamaryam190 lovelyafrin Aishahajirana Fathimazz