DUA(2)

As salamu alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarkatuhu...

◦•◈🍁◈•◦🍃✤🍁✤🍃◦•◈🍁◈•◦

     *Five People whom Allah*
              *will answer*

◦•◈🍁◈•◦🍃✤🍁✤🍃◦•◈🍁◈•◦

◼🍁1⃣ The du’a of a brother for his brother in his absence

🍃The Prophet (ﷺ) said:
*“He who supplicates for his brother behind his back (in his absence),the angel commissioned (for carrying dua to his Lord) says: ‘Ameen, and it is for you also.”*
     〰[Sahih Muslim]〰

◼🍁2⃣ The du’a of the one who is oppressed

🍃The Prophet (ﷺ) said:
*“Fear the supplication of the oppressed, for there is no barrier between it and Allah.”*
〰[Sahih al-Bukhari and Muslim]〰

◼🍁3⃣ The du’a of a father for his son

🍃The Prophet (ﷺ) said:
*“Three prayers are surely answered: the supplication of the oppressed, the supplication of the traveller, and the supplication of the father for his son.”*
〰[Sunan Tirmidhi, 5/502]〰

◼🍁4⃣ Du’a of a righteous offspring for his or her parents

🍃The Prophet (ﷺ) said:
*“When a man dies, his good deeds come to an end except three: ongoing charity, beneficial knowledge and righteous offspring who will pray for him.”*
〰[Muslim, 3084]〰

◼🍁5⃣ The du’a of the one whom Allah loves:

🍃 In the hadith Qudsi, Allah says:
*“…and My slave will keep drawing closer to Me by performing the Nawafil (voluntary acts of worship) until I love him, and when I love him, I will be his hearing with which he hears, his sight with which he sees, his hands with which he strikes, and his legs with which he walks; and if he asks Me, I will give him; and if he seeks refuge with Me, I will grant him refuge”.*
〰[Sahih Bukhari]〰

◦•◈🍁◈•◦🍃✤🍁✤🍃◦•◈🍁◈•◦

The  hadiths mentioned above ,I received them as a message on Whatsapp..so shared it here ☺...

Remember the Ummah in your prayers..

Stay blessed 😚