VEIL.

As salamu alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarkatuhu...

– Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): 

“O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies (i.e. screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way). That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed. And Allaah is Ever Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful”

[al-Ahzaab 33:59] 
With regard to the Ahaadeeth: 

1 – It was narrated from Safiyyah bint Shaybah that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) used to say: When these words were revealed – “and to draw their veils all over Juyoobihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms)” – they took their izaars (a kind of garment) and tore them from the edges and covered their faces with them. 

              ( Al-Bukhaari, 4481.)

The following version was narrated by Abu Dawood (4102): 

May Allaah have mercy on the Muhaajir women. When Allaah revealed the words “and to draw their veils all over Juyoobihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms)”, they tore the thickest of their aprons (a kind of garment) and covered their faces with them. 

Subhanallah ...how the women at the time of Prophet (S.A.W.) were ,whenever the verses were revealed ,they acted upon it,at the very time..And now when we have the whole Quran and the clear meanings and evidences we dont act upon it and rather we argue about it (i.e is it necessary bla bla bla) ...

I hope all the words written above are clear 😊

May Allah(S.W.T.) make us among those who practice Islam and give others the Dawah...May we (the women) practice pardah with sincere intentions to please Allah(S.W.T.)..AMEEN 😊

Do read the images I post above ..

Stay blessed

Keep the Ummah in your prayers ...