THE NIGHT OF QADR

As salamu alaykum

Today's hadiths are regarding The Night of Qadr...

1)Narrated Aisha :

Allah's Messenger(S.A.W) used to practice I'tikaf in last ten nights of Ramadan and used to say, "Look for the Night of Qadr in the last ten nights of the month of Ramadan ".

: Sahih al-Bukhari 2020.
: Book 32,Hadith 7
:Vol.3,Book 32,Hadith 237.

2) Narrated Ibn Umar:
Some men amongst the companions of the Prophet(S.A.W) were shown in their dreams that the night of Qadr was in the last seven nights of Ramadan. Allah's Messenger (S.A.W) said, "It seems that all your dreams agree that (the Night of Qadr) is in the last seven nights, and whoever wants to search for it. (i.e the Night of Qadr) should search in last seven (nights of Ramadan)
:Sahih al-Bukhari 2015
:Book 32, Hadith 2
:Vol.3, Book 32, Hadith 232

As Allah ta'ala mentioned about this night in the Holy Quran imagine how important it is...do read quran as much as u can...Make yourself more closer to your Lord by doing lots of dhikr...make sure that you do plenty of good deeds in this blessed month, ,try to nourish your soul not your body in this month(i.e. dont think dat this month is for dieting) this month is to increase the closeness between us and Allah ta'ala...so dont waste your time, who knows this may be our last Ramadan...

Dont forget to pray for the Ummah....our Ummah needs our prayers....

May Allah have mercy on all of us and May Allah grant us Jannah...May He save us from the torment of hell fire...Ameen ya Wadood

Make lots of duas as much as u can

Remember me in ur prayers...

Stay blessed : )