ALWAYS BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU ARE

As salamu alaykum

Hope u read till the end : )

Now a days we try to compare ourselves with everyone around us , whether it is about our personality,our status or clothes...this is wrong sisters dont do it please...Always be grateful for what you are,who you are...Say Alhmdulillah for everything ,we dont know how many people are suffering and dying to get what we have..

Allah loves those,who are grateful to him.

Suratul Baqarah : Verse 152.

Therefore remembere Me , I will remember you,and be thankful to Me , and donot be ungrateful to Me.

When we think that some one is better than me we are becoming ungrateful to our Lord . We all are Allah's creation . If everyone was the same,think about it how our Dunya would be....So,Allah created all of us different,to test us...Allah will judge us by seeing our Aamaal not our beauty . If you want to change..change for the sake of Allah not for people.Dont try to follow others in their styles ..if you want to , then copy their good deeds...

Today we are here tommorow we have to leave guys : ) we have to meet Allah In shaa allah ...

What will we answer Allah???Think Think and try to change yourself ...we still have time..

May Allah guide us on the straight path Ameen ..