HOPE AND TRUST.

As salamu alaykum Wa Rahamatullahi Wa Barkatuhu.

There is no doubt that our hope is in Allah (S.W.T) and our trust is in Him as well. How difficult the situation may be always say HASBIALLAH [Allah(S.W.T) is enough for me ] and even if the problem doesn't get solved ,still you will get relief because Verily after hardship comes ease . Try to find peace in the words of Allah .Take one step towards Him(S.W.T) He will take ten steps towards us .
Always keep in mind that whatever has come toh you was from Allah and if He wants He will take it from you .Donot grieve over it because Allah ta'ala says in the Quran in some of the surahs neither grieve nor be sad .Indeed our life and death both are in the hands of our Rabbul izzat...

So today I am going to share a dua wid you people .... which u can recite whenever you ppl feel sad or hopeless may be ....

Even if you memorize this atleast you can say HASBIALLAH ,thats it you will feel more than better in shaa allah

Even if you memorize this atleast you can say HASBIALLAH ,thats it you will feel more than better in shaa allah .

Now a small secret whenever I feel sad or depressed , I always think and say Indeed Allah ta'ala has sent me into this world He wont leave me to myself He will take care of me in the bestest way possible . No matter how tough the situation may be He turns the toughest to the easiest that we cannot even imagine can happen .