The event that happened between 4th and 5th period that never happened

The classrooms were cold and devoid of color, as were the teachers, and to many of the students. Magnus had Science first, the teacher droned on about lab safety and didn't seem to care that no one was paying attention.

Magnus's lab partner was a snobbish Mexican boy who looked roughly his age if not younger named Raphael, he didn't care much for him.
His next class was History, the teacher here didn't drone, she snapped, she was strict and mean and possibly the only interesting teacher in this school.

The third class was Math, he didn't really pay attention in this class as he had it with Isabelle, he sat next to her and spent his time pestering her about Alec.

The fourth class was English, the moment he stepped into class he noticed Alec, sitting apart and alone from everyone else, and so Magnus took a seat next to him,

"Hey gorgeous." Alec cast a glance over at him and sighed, putting his pencil down and looking up.

"What do you want Magnus?" He tried really hard to hide his pout,

"I just wanted to see what you were doing." Alec let out a nervous sort of laugh,

"I'm drawing, now will you go away?" Magnus ignored his last comment and tilted his head so he could better see what Alec was doing.

"Well, what are you drawing?" Alec was looking at the door and nervously tapping his fingers against the desk. Magnus frowned,

"Who are you waiting for?" Alec didn't turn to respond to him but he was sure that he would when suddenly a familiar blonde boy walked through the door,

Alec's face visibly brightened, then fell when Jace went and sat next to a redhead in a green shirt and skinny jeans.

"Who is that?" Magnus asked eyeing the redhead with interest,

"Clary Fray." Alec sounded absolutely disgusted, as though her name was sickening. Magnus eyed her,

"I don't know why he went to go sit next to her, you're better looking by far." Alec blushed and was about to respond when the teacher walked in.

Magnus passed Alec notes throughout class, either cheesy pick-up lines or compliments. Alec would respond to the lines with lines of his own and would blush at the compliments.
Magnus looked up at one point after making Alec have to hold in his laughter as to not upset the teacher and seeing Jace glare at him from across the room, he mouthed "I'm watching you."

After class Alec grabbed his hand, Magnus smiled. Alec ended up walking Magnus to his next class, but stopped outside the door.
"This never happened." Magnus nodded not really understanding, then Alec leaned over and pressed his lips to Magnus's.