Chapter 25

3 Years Later

Wedding Day

Katherine's P.O.V

The beeping of my alarm slowly wakes me up. I've had about three hours of sleep due to excitement of today. I'm getting married to the man I love so much. I switch the alarm off and jump up, surprisingly I'm wide awake. I walk into the living area near see a tray of croissants, pain au chocolats and other various pastries. Beside the tray are five small bottles of orange juice along with water. Brad insisted that the bridal party stay in a hotel in the honeymoon suite the morning of the wedding. My room door opens and I see Becca run in with all the other bridesmaids. I have Becca as chief bridesmaid and Ellie, my cousin Milly, Anastasia, Luisa, Kirstie, Sophie as my bridesmaids and Rosie as my flower girl.

"Your getting married today!!!"  Becca says practically pouncing on me, hugging me.

"Well you think I didn't notice."  I say with a massive grin plastered all over my face.

"I can't believe my little cousin's getting married before me."  Milly says jokingly, but I am the first to get married out of my cousins that are around my age and Becca.

"You and Justin have been together since you were fifteen so don't envy me."  I say with a smile.

"Hair and makeup people are gonna be here soon. They said they're about five minutes away." Becca says looking up from her phone.

"Okay, who wants breakfast??" I ask excitedly.

Everyone goes to the tray full of delicious pastries and drinks. I sit down on one of the sofas that is in the little living area and take out my phone. I open up Twitter and see kind messages from the fans.

@AbbieK: Good luck to @TheVampsBrad and @KatieElizaRichards on their big day 👰🏻😘
@Emily247: @TheVampsBrad and @KatieElizaRichards have a great day 💖
@KaitlynKJ: Everyone wish @KatieElizaRichards and @TheVampsBrad a happy wedding day 💕
@OliviaBWS: Have a lovely day @KatieElizaRichards @TheVampsBrad 💟

I turn my phone off and switch it in between my hands. I'm so nervous but excited at the same time. Who wouldn't be nervous on their wedding day?

"You not eating?"  Luisa asks me getting me out of my daze.

"No, I don't think I can stomach it. I'm nervous Lu."  I say looking directly at her. She moves from the commotion that is going on around the tray full of lovely food and sits down beside me.

"Anyone would be nervous on their wedding day."  She says putting her around my shoulder, comforting me.

Just then I hear a knock at the door. I stand up and walk over to the door. I'm faced with  four girls. One with long brown hair and blue eyes, she's holding a massive silver box. Another with red curly hair and bright green eyes and a black bag over her shoulder. The third has black hair with brown highlights and has another silver box in her hand. The last has ombré hair with brown eyes and is holding a black bag.

"Katherine right? The bride."  The girl with red hair says. She sounds Australian.

"Eh yeah. You must be the hair and makeup people. Come in."  I say smiling.

All four girls walk in one at a time. I hear a chorus of 'hellos' as I close the door. I walk back into the living space and see that my sister is already ordering the four girls about. I walk towards them and just smile awkwardly.

"Who's getting what done first?" The girl with ombré hair asks looking at me.

"Oh, well it goes: Sophie's having hair done whilst Milly has her makeup done. After Sophie it's Ellie having hair and Luisa having makeup. Then Milly has her hair done and Sophie has her makeup done. Then Ellie has her makeup done and Luisa has hair done. Then Anastasia has her hair done and Kirstie has her makeup done. Then they switch. Then Rosie, my daughter, is having her hair done. Then it's me having hair then makeup. Katie is then having her hair and makeup done last after she has her dress on so it won't get spoilt throughout the morning." Becca says annoyingly over using the word 'then'.