I Literally Run Right Into Trouble

My leg was super sore when I woke up. Have you ever burnt yourself on a stove or something? Imagine that 100 times worse.

Every time I tried to get up from my sleeping bag, I would see black dots. Peeta told me that Rue and him could do today's work and that I should just rest.

I told him to give me some burn cream then I'd be okay.

We walked around the woods searching for food. I was walking so slow because of my leg and Peeta and Rue were so much ahead of me that I lost them.I had a panic attack.

I can't scream out or maybe the careers will hear. Should I just sit here and wait? My heart was beating so badly, and I didn't think it could beat any harder until Glimmer stepped out from behind a tree.

She smiled an evil smile. I now couldn't hold in my scream. I screamed hard, harder than I ever had before. I yelled for Peeta,and  Rue!  Anyone!

I start limping away as fast as I could, but I am not fast. She comes and tripsme. I fall face first, and my nose starts bleeding. I have nothing to fight back with. Peeta had all the knifes. I push myself up and brush back my blonde hair.

"Just kill me already", I practically growl at her. She smiles, "You're just a little helpless midget, I might as well have some fun with you before I kill. I need to make it interesting to all those watching."

I start to run as best I can. It's the only thing I can do,but she grabs my blond hair and yanks me back. I let out a cry.

"Listen Brat, you might as well not move." she growls. I say something that actually surprises me. "Oh, I'm the brat. This is coming from the one who is trying to kill me. Now how about you let me go?" 

"Oh, shut up!" she punches me in the mouth. I spit out blood.

I give up. I dropped to the floor in a ball waiting for the cannon to shoot. Then I heard it. I was dead.