The Attack

I ran right into their territory. I shot a girl right in the back of the head. She screamed and fell to the ground dead.

Her cannon went off. Marvel ran towards me with his sword. I dodged his hit, and dug an arrow right in his stomach and down he went. 

Cato was angry, he took the sword out of the dead Marvel's hand and ran toward me yelling. I dodged his first attack, and he swung it again cutting me in the leg. I cried in pain and fell on the ground.

He got on top of me pinning me to the ground. "Where is little, Prim?" he said. "Oh yeah, I forgot. She's dead!"

I spit in his face,and he growled and slugged me in the face. "She might be dead, but her spirit is still alive." I growled.

I  head butted Cato in the stomach and he fell backwards off me. I jumped up and pinned him down now.  "You know what,Cato." I said.

"You sure are a jerk!"  I was about to stab him,but he grabbed my arm and turned it roughly.

He hopped up and kicked me in the stomach. I kicked him back even harder. He was in pain and couldn't stand. "This is for Prim!" I yell and I take an arrow and plunge it into Cato.

"And we have a winner!" The man on the speaker says. I look down at Cato and then look at my feet. People are always so excited when they win the game, but I am just wishing Prim was the winner.

I get picked up in airplane looking thing. I am congragulated by many. They all pat me on the back. I still only look at my feet. Haymitch comes up to me and says, "Good job kid." 

I feel sick. Completely sick. The weight off the world still seems to be resting on my shoulders. 

I get all cleaned, and fixed up. Then I get on the train to go back home, thd train ride that  seems like the longest in the world...