A New Begining.

A/N - ok, just so you know, Frisk is a girl and is 17, Sans and Mettaton are 19, Papyrus is 18, Toriel is 26 and Asgore is 30. I did this just to clear up any confusion that you readers might of had. Anyway, See you at the bottom. vvvvvv

Frisk P.O.V
It's the beginning of a new day. I could smell butterscotch cinnamon pie coming from the kitchen as I shoved some clothes on and raced down stairs. Me, my parents, Asgore and Toriel, (they got back together after the barrier was broken) and Flowey (he's in a pot) lived in a house similar to mom's one in the ruins. "Morning mom, dad" I say happily. "Ah, good morning my child" Toriel answered. "Would you like some butterscotch cinnamon pie?" She asked. I was always in the mood for mom's cooking. I nod furiously, awaiting my slice of goodness. I stuff my face with a goofy grin planted on it. Asgore smirked at my grin and Flowey just snickered. Toriel cleared her throat. "My child, i have to ask you something" I smile as if to say I'm ok with it. "I invited some of you friends from the underground for lunch" I look up at her with joy shining in my eyes. I always loved to have friends over, so of course I obliged. "Of course they can come over." I hugged mom. "So..." I looked up at mom. "Exactly who is coming?" I asked. "Undyne, Alphys, Mettaton, Papyrus and Sans." I squealed excitedly, Asgore and Toriel giggling at my reaction. I blushed, a little embarrassed at my childish actions. "So we got Fish face, Dino Dork, Girly Guy (a/n sorry if that offends you, I just think that's what Flowey would say about Mettaton), The easy-to-manipulate skeleton and Smily trash bag. Ok then" I just glare at Flowey for offending me. I grab a spray bottle off the counter and spray Flowey "bad Flowey, bad" Flowey just hisses at me. "So, my child, you might want to get dressed, as our guests will be here soon" I squealed, yet again and rushed up to my room to get dresses into some more everyday clothes. Just as I finished my hair, I heard a knock and immediately knew that our guest have arrived.

Sans P.O.V
I knock on the door. "OOH, I CANT WAIT FOR LUNCH! IM GONNA MAKE MY SURPRISE FRIENDSHIP SPAGHETTI" Papyrus shouted, than again, when wasn't he shouting. The door swung open to reveal Frisk. I blush for unknown reasons and greeted Frisk. "Sup' kid", a light cyan spread I between my eye sockets, though luckily, no one noticed. "HELLO HUMAN, IT IS I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, AND IT IS GREAT TO SEE YOU AGAIN." Papyrus posed heroically. Frisk giggled at his childish remarks. "~Frisk, darling, it's so nice to visit~." Mettaton claps his hands together. "Hey bestie, nice to come over" Undyne nudged Frisk in the elbow playfully. "H-H-hi Frisk, I-I-it's was nice t-t-to come o-o-over today" Alphys greeted shyly. Frisk smiled at her happily, and I swore I saw determination flash in Alphys' eyes, but I shook it off as just my imagination. We walked inside and greeted Tori and Asgore. I was still puzzled on why I had blushed before, and thought I must have gotten hot. But then again, skeletons don't get hot. It puzzled me the more I thought about it. Still deep in thought, I felt someone tug the back of my hoodie. I turn around to see Frisk "Oh, hey 'kid'". I knew that she hated that name. In my defence, I was still older. She rolled here eyes "very punny sans." I snickered. I had rubbed off on a lot of people and monsters, especially Frisk. "So, you look as if you have a skeleTON of things on your mind" She look at the hard-wood floors. Frisk was pretty easy to read, once you knew how to recognise her actions and facial expressions. "Can I talk to you?.. In private?" She asked me. "Sure kiddo" I had a feeling I knew what she was going to tell me, but I followed to make sure.
Frisk lead me to the other end of the hall. "Sans?" her voiced cracked but her face was serious. "Yeah, kiddo?"...

"I'm getting timeline nightmares again"

Wow, 785 words, my new record. So anyways, I'm going to be doing a couple more chapters and if this becomes more popular, I'll update more frequently, but if not, I'll just continue this for fun. Either way, I'm still going to continue this story.
Cya later,
-Greatest Out.