The Date? (Part 2)

(Omg, I love Dancetale, it's one of my most favourite undertale AUs.)

Frisk P.O.V
"Come on kiddo, let's head inside". I followed sans into Grillbyz, going to sit at our usual spot on the table. Grillby came over to ask us what we wanted, or rather what I wanted, since he knew all sans would want is a bottle of ketchup. "I'll just get a bowl of fries please." I turn to look at sans as he finished chugging his ketchup. "So kid, what was this nightmare about anyway?" He asked, putting his bottle of ketchup on the counter and looking at me. I had to tell sans the truth. "it had been one of the scarier nightmares, the ones were I see you, papyrus, Toriel, everybody die." I start to shake a little, the pictures of my most recent nightmare still fresh in my mind. I start to skate even more until I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up at sans, blushing ever so slightly. I loved how protective he is over the ones he cares about. "Frisk, it will be ok" sans goes silent, deep in thought. "Fries" Grillby call out. I pick up a fry and pop it into my mouth. Always loved Grillbyz, always will. I heard sans sigh, so I turn to look at him. "I get nightmares too, Frisk, about the other timelines" I was surprised, not just because he gets timeline nightmares, but he called me by my real name instead of using the nicknames he's come up with for me. "I get nightmares were I have to fight you again and again. Nightmares were I see Papyrus... Dead... Again and again". It kills me to see sans like this. I try to comfort him by putting my hand in his shoulder. "I have a question for you Frisk." I look him dead in the eye sockets. "Ask away" I say "when are you planing to reset, I just can't live with the burden of knowing that every day might be our last". His voice cracked, signifying that he was about to cry "never. No more resets" I reply "thank you kiddo, you have no idea how much that means to me." He rubs his eye sockets, that cheesy grin back on his face "come on, let's get you home"

Sans P.O.V
We teleported to the front door for Frisk's house. "Please, next time, tell me when your going to teleport Sans" Frisk warned. I chuckle and blush a cyan between my eye sockets. 'Stop blushing, ITS JUST FRISK' I knock on the door and out appeared Toriel. We both heard a voice that probably belonged to Flowey, seeing as it sounded demonic. "Oh LoOk, ItS sMiLy TrAsHbAg, HoW wAs YoUr DATE?". I blush madly. God, I hate that flower. I pick him up with my blue magic that looked like the blush on my face. "Hey petals, i got something to say to you... D O Y O U W A N T A B A D T I M E?". Flowey just crossed his leaves. "Touchie" he muttered. I sigh and put him down. I say goodbye to Frisk and Toriel and teleport home. "HELLO SANS, WELCOME HOME." I wave to pap. "WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE HUMAN TODAY?" Papyrus asked, a smirk plaster on his face. I lit up like a cyan sign. "We j-j-just talk a-about s-s-stuff" God, I sounded like Alphys. "I SEE, NYEH NYEH NYEH". "Ok, so maybe I do like her, but it's not that big of a deal, ok". I mumble. "I KNEW YOU LIKE HER, I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT" I grab Papyrus. "Please pap, not everybody needs to know" I whisper-shout. "NYEH, ITS NOT LIKE ITS NOT OBVIOUS, YOU LIKE TO PROTECT THE HUMEN, REMEMBER BACK UNDERGROUND" he does have a point, I was always willing to protect frisk when she needed it. "Just promise me something, ok pap?" I ask. "ANYTHING FOR MY BROTHER". I take a deep breath. "Please, don't tell the kiddo, that I have a crush on her". He nods. "YOUR SECRET IS SAFE WITH ME". I chuckle. No it's not, but why ruin the fun he's having. I go and lie down on the couch and watch Mettaton re-runs, think about today's events. Is it true.

Do I like Frisk?

God, I had literally NO ideas on what to do here, so I winged it. Anyway, I got the chapter out, yadieyadieyada. Hope you like this shorter chapter and hope that you will continue reading this crappy fan fiction
Cya
~Greatest out~