Starting up again...

Frisk P.O.V
Sans opens the door from me, like the gentleman inside him. "Why, thank you kind sir" I say, all fancy-like.
"Your welcome, Madame" he returns the joke. We end up just bursting out in laughter as we walk to the couch. Before we could sit down, Papyrus walks out of the kitchen in a chef's hat, oven mitts and a 'kiss the cook' apron. "HELLO HUMAN, SANS. HOW WAS YOUR 'DATE'?" Pap says with a smirk. I feel my face turn to a dark red and see that sans' is a neon blue. "G-G-Good" I stutter, trying not to sound like a familiar little yellow dinosaur. I reach over and grab sans' hand, making him blush even more. Sans clears his throat. "S-So.." He starts, trying to keep his voice even. "Me and frisk are..." He stops, papyrus fanboying as he goes to finish sans' sentence. "ARE YOU TWO... A THING?" He asks excitedly. I nod, sans already a blushing mess. I giggle at the skelebros' antics, Sans pulls his hoodie over his face and Paps runs around fanboying to no end. After what seems like an hour, Papyrus stops his fanboying and returns to the kitchen to tend to the spaghetti. Me and sans cuddle up on the couch watching whatever was on. Same day as always. But I couldn't say the same for night though.

Ok Sooooooooo sorry for the short, short chapter. As I said in the update, I'm just getting back into the swing of things. And, like said before, I'm ending this book soon, in a couple chapters. Don't worry, I'll have a new, completely different story for you guys to read soon. Anyways, thanks for reading this very short chapter and I'll see you next time.
Cya
~Greatest Craptasticly Out~