Helping hands

Sorry I haven't updated lately, I've been busy with school and life, but I got this chapter out. C ya at the bottom vvvvvv

Sans P.O.V
I sit bolt up, my blue eye threatening to glow. I try to recall the moments of the nightmare, although I have a giant skull ache. 'Frisk'. I slip on my slippers, pull on my jacket and teleport to frisk's house.
I see her tossing and turning in her bed. "Frisk!" I whisper-shout. Nothing. I try to push her awake. Nothing. Then I get and idea. I click my magic alight and pick her up with it. I move her slightly. She stirs, but doesn't wake up. I keep going. She's waking up. I do it a little bit faster until she sits bolt up like she would never see life again. I place her on the bed and try to comfort her. She hugs me and buries her head in my jacket. "I-I'm hic s-so sor hic sorry s-sans" she whimpered. I grabbed her chin so her face was facing mine and wiped her tears. "Your ok, your ok" I said. I looked her in the eyes, and my non-existent heart skipped a beat. Then, I did something I never thought I would. I kissed her. At first, she seemed surprised, but then she melted into the kiss. I pulled back and looked at her lovingly. "Well, cya kiddo, I gotta get back or paps will find out I came over". I gave her a hug and teleported back home.

Frisk P.O.V
'HE KISSED ME!' I thought to myself. I looked at the clock on my bed side table. "5:55, may as well get up". I get my bunny slippers and quietly go downstairs. I grab eggs and a pan and decide to make omelettes. My thoughts travel back to the nightmare. "How did Chara manage to bring sans into my dream?" I ponder, then again what couldn't she do? I plate up the omelettes as I heard foot steps coming from the stairs. "Yawn, my child, your up early." Mom stated sleepily. "Yeah, had some trouble sleeping" I half-emitted. I didn't want to talk about the nightmare. One, because she would get upset about me mentioning her last child and Two, because I don't want her worrying, she already has enough on her plate being a mom, I don't want to give her more things to worry about. I grab a plate with some omelettes on it and watch some tv while scoffing down my breakfast.

Deep down, both of them understand that for this to stop,

They have to stop Chara

Ok, first up Soooooooooo sorry about the short chapter. My legs and my arms are killing me today, so I need to take it easy. Second, THANK-YOU all for the support you guys have given me on this fan fiction. Is means so much to meh and I just have one thing to say. Keep it up. As always, hope you liked this chapter and I'll talk to you guys in the next update.
Cya
~Greatest Out~