Nightmares And A Strong Friendship

Frisk P.O.V
"I'm getting nightmares again"
Over the past week, I had been getting nightmares on the other timelines and universes. I knew that only one person could understand, Sans. His face became serious. "Is SHE bothering you?" He questioned. I couldn't lie. I bob my head up and down. In Fact, she had been in nearly every nightmare I've had. Sans' face became dark, his white eyes disappearing from his eye sockets. He looked... Scary, to say the least. I feel a shiver go down my spine. Suddenly, his face goes from scary to normal. "Heh, I kind boned-out there" I snicker at his excuse for a pun. I playfully punch him in the shoulder bone. "Anyway... Let go, I think lunch is ready". I followed Sans out to the dining table. Everybody pull out a chair and dug in. There was spaghetti, salad and, my personal favourite, mom's famous butterscotch cinnamon pie. I grabbed a bit of everything and stuffed my face until I nearly choked on my food. After everyone was finished, Toriel and Asgore got to washing the dishes. Undyne spoke up. "It's boring, LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE" of course she would choose that game. It her favourite, mostly because she can scare and make here victims very, VERY embarrassed. We all got in a circle near the fireplace, me siting in between Alpyus and Papyrus. Undyne went first. She thought for a second, picking out her victim. "Papyrus, TRUTH OR DARE?!?!" Papyrus thought for a second. "TRUTH" he announced. "Is it true... THAT YOU LIKE YOUR BROTHERS PUNS?!?!" I saw sans look at papyrus, I cheesy grin planted on his face. I blushed a little, but it was hardly noticeable. 'It's just sans, you've known him for a while now, why am You acting like this?" I thought. Papyrus thought for a second before answering "I DO LIKE SANS' PUNS, BUT HE JUST SAYS TO MANY". I saw sans' face bright up like a light. "Aw, thank pap." He said, hugging his younger yet taller brother. "MY PLEASURE SANS". Sans let go of his brother and went back to his spot in the circle. "HUMAN, TRUTH OR DARE" Papy asked me. I go silent, deep in thought (a/n Why would you need to go deep in thought frisk? It truth or dare. JUST PICK ONE.). "Truth" I blurt out. "WHO DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON? APART FROM THE GREAT PAPYRUS OF COURSE." Everyone turns their head to me. I grow to the colour of a tomato. I hide my face imps my sweater's collar. I mumble some unintelligible words, still quite flustered. "OH, THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS SORRY FOR SUCH A PERSONAL QUESTION, I WAS JUST CURIOUS" I look up at him as if to say it's ok.
~TIME SKIPPIE
Everyone was starting to leave as dawn started. Soon, it was just Papyrus and sans that were left. "GOODBYE HUMAN, I HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN SOON!!" "Heh, cya kiddo. Hey papyrus, can you wait outside, I'll be right there." Sans waited until Papyrus was outside. "Just remember, if those nightmares are giving you a bad time, I'm here to talk to." I nod and say goodbye to sans and head to the kitchen for dinner. I don't know why, but I always felt safer when I was around Sans. I don't know, I just felt like nobody could hurt me, and if they tried, they would have a bad time.

Sans P.O.V
I sat on the couch, watching Mettaton reruns while papyrus was getting a start on dinner. "SANS, MY DINNER SPAGHETTI IS READY"As I guessed it was spaghetti, like always. I go to sit on out dinning room table. Our house on the surface is like our house in Snowdin, but a little bit bigger with no snow on the roof. I look at undercooked noodles that have been served on my plate. "Hehe, thanks pap." I say to papyrus. "IT SHALL BE GREAT BECAUSE I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, MADE IT WITH LOVE" I waited until he had is back turned and used my magic to put the spaghetti in a pot. By the time Papyrus turned back around, I had put the now empty plate back in front of me and patted were my stomach would be, signifying that I was full. "Hey pap I'm going to bed. I'm..." "SANS DONT RUIN THIS DAY" papyrus warned "bone tired" "SAAAAAANS" I race upstairs and into my room and laid on my messy bed. My mind drifted back to when Frisk told me she was getting nightmares, and all I wanted to do was keep her safe.

Right there and then, Sans and Frisk both realised that what they had was more than just friendship.

It was love.

Oh my gawd, 800+ words, NEW RECORD. I didn't think anyone would read this trash of a story, so I'm surprised that I got some at all. So thank you. I'm sorry if these updates don't come out very often, because of school and life in general, but I will continue and will push to get the new update out soon.
Cya
~Greatest out~