Sleep-over Shenanigans (Part 2)

Frisk P.O.V
I say goodbye to mom, dad and Flowey and walk out the front door with my bags. Undyne's house isn't far from here, about a 5-10 min walk. I hum to myself while walking down the quiet street.

~10 min Tem skip~

I knock on Undyne's door and wait patiently. Opening the door, she smiles joyfully at me. "Hiya Bestie, glad ya could make it". I wave at Undyne. We had become very close over these years. I walk in and look at who's here. I see Alphys, of course, Papyrus and Sans all sitting on a couch. I could see sans was blushing a faint cyan. "H-Hey kiddo" sans stuttered. "WHY, HELLO HUMAN! GLAD YOU COULD JOIN US!" Papyrus greeted clapping his hands together and smiling happily. "H-H-Hi f-frisk. I'm g-g-glad you c-could make I-it" Alphys said shyly, like always. I smile and waved joyfully at all of them, setting down my bags outside of the door. "So.." Undyne interrupted "I've decided that for dinner we can order some pizza and play video gam-". "I VOTE SUPER SMASH BROS!" Interrupted Papyrus. Everyone nodded in agreement and sat down. First up was Papyrus and Sans. When papyrus didn't win, he sat up, shouted and drooped his head in defeat. Next was me and Undyne. I bet her by a landslide, my strategy to make unpredictable movements, like back in the underground. It kept going on until it was sans and me in the finals. "Ready, set GO". I ran off to get higher ground, sans still figuring out what to do. After a round of intense button mashing, I won. "HOW DO YOU DO THAT KIDDO?!?" He called. Then I proposed a deal. "Hey, howz about a rematch. 4v1. You guys agains me." I could see the determination flickering in everybody's eyes as they picked up the extra controllers. Same strategy, same win. I just rolled on the ground laughing like an idiot at everybody's reaction. sans threw the controller half way across the room. Papyrus was screaming in defeated anger. Undyne was screaming about how I could not be human to be able to do this and Alphys was just puzzled on how I got so good. The door bell rang signifying that pizza was here. After everybody had a slice, Undyne called out. "Ok, another game. TRUTH OR DARE"

Sans P.O.V
Nononononnonononononono. Nope. I know what SOMEBODY will make me and frisk do. Unfortunately, I was shoved into the circle and just sighed with defeat. All secrets have just gone OUT the window. "Ok, I'll go first" Undyne announced. "Alphys" she pointed at Alphys. "TRUTH OR DARE?". Alphys thought for a second. "D-Dare" she replied worriedly. "I dare you... To give me a kiss" Undyne said, making kissey faces. Alphys just blushed a deep red and kissed her on the cheek. "O-Ok, Frisk... T-Truth or D-D-Dare" she stuttered. Nononononono, I know what's coming. It's a trap. If she picks truth, she'll ask frisk to tell the truth about us and if she picks dare, she will dare Frisk to kiss me. Frisk thought for a second.

"Dare".

Well, sorry about yet ANOTHER short chapter. I'm being buried alive in homework and school work and stuff. Sooooo updates may come out slower then usual. But, I will keep a rhythm of chapters, because I, THE GREAT GREATEST, will get these updates out, asap
Cya
~Greatest Out~