Telling Truths

Sans P.O.V
We arrived back at the grasslands to find everyone was eating lunch. 'Jeez, were we really away for That long?' I though as I followed frisk back to the rest of the group. "Hey Nerds!" Undyne called. "Where did'ya guys disappear to?!" She asked. I feel my face heat up and I could see Frisk's face was a bright red too. "w-well I just t-t-took frisk t-to visit her favourite place i-i-in the u-underground" I stuttered, a cyan blush on my face like a neon sign. I saw Flowey roll his eyes "yeah yeah, and I have legs squeezed in my pot" I shoot him a glared and join the others for lunch.

~Tem skip~

After a while, everyone finished lunch and was preparing to go home. I said goodbye to the others and gave a hug to Frisk before teleporting home with Papyrus. "SOOOO, WHAT DID YOU AND THE HUMAN DO?" I blush YET again. "Like I said, I just took the kiddo to waterfall." I look away so he can't see the neon sign on my face that screams I LIKE FRISK! "AAAAAAND?" Papyrus was trying to get me to continue. I mumble some unintelligible words. "WHAT WAS THAT BROTHER?" Papyrus questions. "I..I.." I struggled to find the correct words, but it seems like I had formed a non-existent lump in my non-existent throat. I take a deep breath. "I... emitted how I had... feelings for the kiddo." Papyrus started fangirling "AND, WHAT DID SHE SAY?" Taking another deep breath, I continue. "She said, that, she had the same feelings for me too." By now, I was the colour of a blueberry. "YOU KNOW, I KINDA THOUGHT SHE WOULD." I looked at pap with curiosity. "How?" I ask him. "YOU ARE SO PROTECTIVE OVER FRISK, AND SHE SEEMS TO TRUST YOU A LOT". Sit on the couch, thinking about what pap had said. 'Is it so obvious that we like each other that even pap could tell?'. I lie down on the couch and grab my phone, thinking about todays events.

Frisk P.O.V
We got home after a big day at the grasslands. I heard mom clear her throat, so I turned to face her. "So.." Asgore started. I have a feeling on what they were going to ask me. "Why did you and sans disappear off to waterfall?" My face goes red like my soul. "I just w-wanted to s-s-see my favourite p-p-place in the u-underground again, so s-sans offered t-to t-t-take me". They could tell I wasn't telling the whole truth. So, I took a deep breath and continued. "Oksomeandsanswenttowaterfallandwetalkedthenheconfestedthathelikedmeandisaidthatilikedhimtoothenwecamebackandyeah" I say in one breath, hoping that they didn't understand me. But unfortunately, they did. I saw the shock on their faces, but what I didn't expect is that the shock on their faces was soon replaced by happy, smiling grins. They hugged me. it was my turn to be shocked. I saw Toriel get a tear in her eye. I was just getting more and more confused by the second. "What is going on?" I ask the two goats. Asgore answered for both of them since Toriel was still having her little 'moment'. "We're just so proud our child is growing up" I looked at them with joy in my eyes "so, you don't mind?" Both Toriel and Asgore shook their heads. I ran upstairs, grabbed my phone and laid on my bed.

Frisk: {you here?}
Sans: {yeah...}
Frisk: {why the dots?}
Sans: {just thinkin'...}
Frisk: {you told Papy, didn't you}
Sans: {Guilty, and you told ya parents?}
Frisk:{yeah they took it pretty well, surprisingly}
Sans: {good, well papyrus has just finished dinner, talk soon -^-}
Frisk: {cya, you bonehead}

I put down my phone on my bedside table. I walked downstairs to the smell of butterscotch pie. I got myself a piece of the pie and sat down at the dining table to eat. I gave my dirty dishes to my parents and went up to bed. I laid still, thinking about today's events. Who knew all this could happen in one day. With a smile on my face, I drift off into a nightmare.

Finally, not a short chapter. Ok, so I need you reader's help. I'm running out of ideas, so if you have any, please comment down below and I might use that idea. As always, hope you liked my book so far, yadieyadieyada blablabla
Cya
~Greatest Out~