Final Night

(OK, quick A/N. I will be ending this story soon. BUT, be on the look out for my new book, strange love. That book will have no relationship with this book, so yeah. I'll se you at the bottom of the page vvvvvv)

Frisk P.O.V
"Why am I not surprised?" I mumble as I sit down in the eerie, black space. "Oh YoU SEeM BoARd, PaRTeR" Chara innocently says as she comes closer to where I am. I just glare at her, annoyed about why she keeps me here and why she keeps calling me partner. "DoNT wORrY, ThIS Will BE tHe FInal TiMe I See YOu or ThAT COmIDIaN yOu LovE...". I look at her from my spot in the ground. "Why do I feel like there's more to this" I mumble, annoyed. Her face morphing into a creepy one. "I'LL KILL YOU AND THAT BONE HEAD!!" Chara shouts creepily. She clicks her fingers and I hear the same deep groan I had heard nights ago. 'Sans!' I think as I run towards the groaning. I see sans on the floor, waking for what looked like a coma. "K-Kiddo?" He groans, getting up onto his feet. I hear him swear after he realises where we are. "Chara..." Sans growls, his blue eye flickering with rage. Chara just smiles sweetly. "Heya sans...". Her face goes back to the creepy one. "WaNNa DIe?"

Sans P.O.V
My eye Flames a violent blue. "How about NOT" I rehouse, the growls of my Gaster blasters behind me. Chara looks at us, the thirst for blood and dust in her eyes "Fine. Suit yourself". She grabs out a knife and laughs manically. I grab frisk with my magic and put her away from the fight. Chara stops laughing and lunges at me. I doge, turn after turn. I feel myself getting tired from how much magic I was using. "Ok...Now for.... My special Attack..." I pant. I look at her, sweat beading down and falling off my skull. "Yeah... My special... Attack. Sound familiar..Well.... Your about... To see... My real special... Attack." I teleport up into the air, my eye blasting dangerously. I spawn 100 blasters, all facing Chara. Her smile falters as she stares at the Blasters. My grin widens as I set off the Gaster Blasters, my energy draining away from my body. I hear Chara's soul shatter, it's noise echoing into the abyss. I feel my self falling, but before my vision fades away from me an I got the ground, I feel myself being caught by someone else before I black out.

Wow, it took me a while to get past the writers block on this one. ANYWAY, here's the second (maybe) last chapter in this story. Hope you like it and I'll See you in the finale.
Cya
~Greatest Craptasticly Out~