Chapter 3: A letter

Adrien sat his desk, Plagg zooming from one shoulder to the other every minute.

"Can you stop that? I can't concentrate!" Adrien asked.

"If writing a letter to Ladybug is something you need to concentrate on, count me OUT!"

"Hey! That is unfair. I can do something about the love of my life, whilst you eat yours! CHEESE!"

"I may love cheese, but I love Tikki more. You know, Ladybugs kwami."

"You know who Ladybug is?"

"NO! Now, continue your letter."

Ladybug turned at the sound of her name being called. She saw Adrien holding a letter out to her.

Ladybug smiled, as she was handed the letter. "Why, thank you, Adrien."

Adrien watched as she left, holding the letter he wrote in her hand.

Marinette read aloud to Tikki, who looked at her knowingly.

"Dear Ladybug,

I love you with all my heart,

You are the silver lining to all my clouds,

I know that I'll love you no matter who really are,

Underneath that spotted mask.

I wish that you could love me back, the way I feel for you.

Do you want to come over, later this week, to my house?

Love from Adrien Agreste"

"Marinette, that is sweet and all, but you have patrol with Cat Noir right now!" Tikki reminded.

"AAH! I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Marinette, calm down. Now, how are you going to explain the identity revealing advice you received?"

"I'll just tell him the truth. From the Great Guardian telling me and onwards!"

"