I'm not joking

Before I break out the news.... I want you guys to know, but Jeremy Zag/Thomas Astruc replied to my messages on Instagram!!!! *fangirling*

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH!!!!!!

look....... 

I am making this a joint account with my best friends... Ange and Iffah. I won't be using this account to post anything though. I will only read.

This story and all my other stories will be deleted.

Please don't be angry with me, but I am going through too much.

I have all 7 days of the week scheduled with classes and homework.

I have so much tests and need to practise for next year's Selectives and Scholarship.

Too much stress.

Especially handling the severe end of year ordeals that happen at my school, which is a rather drama based dangerous kind of school. School stuff that piles up.

 Migraines.

 The daily exercises (running 500 m every 5 mins, crunches, lunges, planks..... very good physical stamina)

But yeah.... I may only be 13 (2K16), but I face so much more stuff than the average yr 7 would be facing. (Let alone the concerts to practise for, the big House Competitions, mental and physical wellbeing)

I am not joking. This is the truth. I am sorry guys. It was really fun, being your author. But now.... I am gonna chill back until I finally have time to actually do things. 

Thank you all for following me and supporting me throughout this journey. I appreciate you all for everything. Thank you all again. Love you guys. I truly am sorry.

Goodbye.....for now.

~Vihanga