AWAY!!

"MARINETTE!!! WE NEED TO GO TO THE EIFFEL TOWER!!"

"ADRIEN!!! LISTEN TO TIKKI!!! WE ARE GOING TO THE EIFFEL TOWER!! AND MAKE SURE YOU PACK MY CAMEMBERT!!!"

Marinette and Adrien gaped at their kwamis. "What? Why?"

"Look, the Great Guardian's kwami, Wayzz just sent a message. You two are in danger. There is a high risk of the both of you becoming akumatised and enslaved by Hawk Moth. Just hurry!" Tikki said.

"If so........................ TIKKI SPOTS ON!!"

"PLAGG CLAWS OUT!!"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

(later at the Eiffel Tower)

"So, we have to go to Belgium and stay there until the akumatisation is over?" Ladybug asked.

"And that will take about a week?" Chat Noir confirmed.

Shenqi de Wugui nodded. "I am afraid so. We need to leave immediately."

"Then.... then, I will go and tell my parents!" Ladybug said.

"My father wouldn't know, he's in America with Nathalie and Gorilla."

Shenqi de Wugui sighed. "No, Mr Adrien. Your father and his assistants are still here in Paris. Your father's assistants have been akumatised. Wayzz informed me about that. We still do not know the presence of your father though. And Ms Marinette, I am afraid that it is too late about your parents."

Ladybug cast a sideways glance at her boyfriend, with tears in her eyes. "Adrien?"

Chat looked up. "Yeah?"

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I am. I am just wondering. But are you alright?"

Ladybug sighed. "I was just upset. I could have helped them."

"Could it be that my father is Hawk Moth?" Chat asked.

"That's what I am worrying about." Shenqi de Wugui exclaimed. "This is a very serious matter that we are dealing with, you know."

The crime fighting duo looked up at the Great Guardian with sparkling eyes. "Then it is time we dealt with it. We will track down Hawk Moth like we vowed to do. We will bring his downfall. We will save Paris."

Shenqi de Wugui gave a proud smile. "Then it is time we were off. Miraculous AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And the three heroes leapt off into the night, heading North West to Belgium.