Chapter 5: Identities Revealed

Cat Noir walked around on top of the cathedral. Ladybug snuck up behind him, ready to pounce. "Hello, my Lady!" Cat Noir said, cheerfully, not even looking at her. "Cat! But how did you know?" Ladybug asked, shocked.

"Don't forget my Lady, that I am a cat!"

Ladybug moved forwards. "I need to tell you something."

"So do I. You go first."

"I went to the Great Guardian, last week."

"Who?"

"The Great Guardian. He holds the secrets of the miraculouses. Well, he told me that it would be better if we knew each other's identities, and that it would be an advantage for the both of us when we're fighting Hawk Moth later on."

"Well, let me tell you my information first, my lady," Cat Noir said, glancing at her bracelet. "I know that you're Marinette, now."

Ladybug gasped. "But-"

"I was looking at your bracelet, this morning. And-"

"That wouldn't be possible unless you went to my school."

"I do go to your school, Marinette."

"But the only boy who noticed my bracelet was-"

Cat Noir nodded, encouraging her to go on.

"No, way! You're not- but you can't be-"

Cat Noir smiled.

"ADRIEN!!!" Ladybug shrieked. "Nah, it can't be possible. He doesn't make annoying puns!"

Cat Noir de-transformed. Ladybug's jaw dropped.

"Hello, my Lady. Why, you look surprised to see me, Adrien Agreste!"