Chapter 10: Stay

Madame Bustier hurried through the halls to her class. She had been dealing with the bathroom graffiti vandalisms.

As she approached the stairs, she saw her students gathered around someone. Chloe was crying in the corner of the group, apologizing about something.

As she came closer, she saw Adrien Agreste lift someone up, gently. She gasped. "Oh, no! What happened to Marinette, Adrien?"

She saw Alya glare at Chloe. "Chloe, please go to Mr. Damocles. Sabrina, please escort her. You can go too, Alya."

Adrien glanced at Marinette through tears. "Please, miss. Can you help?"

Madame Bustier got out her phone. "She'll have to go to hospital. I'll inform the hospital. You go, Adrien!"

Adrien ran out of school into an alley way and transformed into Cat Noir. He ran to the hospital and de-transformed in the elevator. "Please, mademoiselle, can you help me?" he asked a nearby doctor.

Marinette was taken into the surgery room immediately.

"Mr Agreste!" one of the nurses called.

Adrien got up from the chair he was sitting on.

"Mr Agreste, Ms Cheng had suffered a serious blow to the head, cracking her skull." the nurse informed. "But, she will be making a full recovery. You both are very lucky that you brought her here straight away, or she wouldn't have made it."

Adrien smiled. "Thank you so much, Ms-"

"Tracey. Tracey Lesen, to be polite."

"Thank you, Ms Lesen!"

"No, worries. I have to go and attend to her now, sorry, Mr Agreste. You should be getting home now. It's almost dark."