5.2 • Mr Frank

"Thank you class," 

Once Ms William's foot steps out of the classroom, Millie instantly turns to me.

Her other foot is still in the classroom, mate, i won't do that if i were you.

"Millie!! Talking during class! Detention with Cathleen!!" Ms William yells.

YAY! Technically she hasn't really spoke or said anything but well. 

"What?!" Millie gapes at where Ms William was earlier. 

"So? You were saying?" I smirk. 

"Urgh, Ms.William is so-" She rolls her eyes.

"Yeah yeah i know, so you were saying?" I return her eye-roll as i stand up with my books in my arms, heading out.

"Remember Ms.Valerie used to teach us Physics?" 

"Yeah?"

"She retired during the break." 

"WHAT??!!"

Whoa! Don't look at me, that wasn't me shouting, at the top of my lungs. Correction: not my lungs. 

Everyone in the hall freeze and look at Christine, who is right behind me and Millie, with her face bright red. Either for being stared at, or for being caught eavesdropping, or for shouting out loud unusually. 

Knowing Christine, or rather, from all i know about her, it's most probably all of above.

Yeah, i'm probably right.

After a minute or two, everything goes back to normal as usual. Normal, as in, the popular kids chatting, jocks showing off their disgusting muscle, jerks bullying, disgusting girly cheerleaders flirting, weaklings being bullied, teachers scolding the bullies, and average students, like me, floating around without being acknowledged. 

"CATH!!!" 

I know that voice anywhere. And thank God no one stare at me, or her. Her as in, my bestie, Lily. Also know as, the chatterbox. 

You'll know what i mean.

One day.

But probably not today.

Or maybe not.

Oh and forget what i said about the 'not being acknowledged' part. Because i just got acknowledged people!

Sort of.

Okay, pretend i didn't say that.

"Hey Lil." I wave.

"Please tell me we have the same class next." She jumps up and down. 

She's always like that. Oh, like Pinkie Pie.

And yes, i watched My Little Po- HEY, THAT'S WHEN I WAS YOUNG!! So DON'T JUDGE. You're gonna insult my other MLP fans here! And NO, I AM NOT SAYING I'M ONE. Or not one, i guess.

Back to the more-important topic.

"Yup, we have Physics together, remember?"

"Ew." She scrunches up her nose in dislike.

"It's one of few classes where all of us are together too." 

"All of us?" Her eyes wander and rest on Christine.

"Oh, this is-"

"Christine Fellow!! She's our neighbor and she-" Millie VERY rudely cuts me off.

"Neighbor? Cathleen you didn't tell me about this-" Lily raises an eyebrow.

You might be thinking, uh oh. But i know her better.