The Peanuts Gang in High School

Charlie Brown still the person who doesn't have the courage to make himself better, finally tries to face life with all his strength, and hoping he'll never fail. With the help of his bestfriend, Linus Van Pelt. Who was still focusing on his studies as a high school senior. One more year before he and his bestfriend will meet college. But something kind of happen when Lucy Van Pelt which is his sister, has kind of entered the difficult side of the teenage life. Schroeder tried his best to help Linus with his sister, But would they do it? Sally Brown who was still in love with her Sweet Baboo. Together with Snoopy, Violet, Peppermint Patty, Marcie, the other Patty, Frieda, Pig Pen, Shermy, Franklin, Heather and the other characters. How will they face the new life? What happens if everything got worst? Would they still be the way they were or it's time for them to changed and forget their friendship?

This story is all about Friendship, Love, and Different Personalities.

.

.

.

REMINDER: (PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING)

I DO NOT OWN PEANUTS AND THE CHARACTERS. It all belongs to the wonderful creator, Schulz. Wanting to thank him for bringing Peanuts to the world. This is MY Fanfiction. Means, I can write whatever I want. I may add some places, names or things but that depends on me. I may also add some scenes from the comic strips, shows, specials and The 2015 Movie, but that's because to make the plot more interesting. This is only a fanfiction, none of these events has occured in real life. Maybe you knew someone or something who does the similar things in this story, But I have nothing to do with that. And also, If you saw similar happenings or scenes from my story to the others stories you have read then that is purely coincidental. These are all my ideas, I hope you take it from there. I'm apologizing in advance if I have written such wrong grammars, wrong choice or used of words, wrong spelling, I'm only human, I make mistakes. Please do inform or correct me if I ever did one.

Another Reminder: I suggest you read first some parts of the comics strip or watch shows, episodes or even the 2015 Movie from the Original Peanuts. In that way, You'll be able to understand this story. Because I based it on those.

I hope you'll like this new story of mine. I'm doing my best to write it. I love Peanuts so much. And Thank You for reading this.

Feel free to comment below if you have any questions or just message me privately. (Just go to my profile.)

I hope you're well today. And I hope you enjoy reading. All the love!! :)

Your very well clumsy writer, JadexStyles20 xx