ELEVEN

(A/N: the youtube video link that was attached in this chapter is not related to the chapter itself. I edited that 3 years ago, and idk if u guys saw this already, i just want you guys to see how i see sally and linus' relationship. I was not a good editor before, but now as a film student, let me know if you guys want me to edit more peanuts video... Like schroeder and lucy maybe? Hahaha. Anyway, let's get this chapter started.)

.

.

.

Charlie Brown's POV:

"Do we really have to go?" Sally whined, as she started straightening her hair.

"Sally, we have to support Rerun." I answered her question. "Besides, you are already fixing your hair, so.."

"I'm not worried about my hair, big brother. I'm worried about you." She stated as she continues what she's doing. I look at her with confusion on my face. "See, Rerun has his piano mentor, and we all know that is Schroeder, which leads us in seeing his girlfriend--"

"Heather." I finished the sentence for her.

"Exactly." She sighed. "Are you sure you want to go? Rerun will definitely understand if you don't."

"I'm sure, Sally. For the hundredth time, I am okay." I answered her calmly, and she shrugged in response. My sister really does care about my feelings when it comes to Schroeder and Heather, and I thank her for that. It sure hurts me, but I have to be there as Rerun's supporting friend. "Anyway, I heard that you met Janice."

Sally stopped at fixing her hair, and stared at the mirror for a moment, before taking a deep breath and continuing her routine.

She ignored my statement.

"Sally,"

"Yeah, I met her, whatever." I can see that she's rolling her eyes.

"So??"

"So, what??"

"I mean, how did you met her?"

"Linus introduced her to me, we met at the ice cream shop. It's not really a big deal."

"I see."

"Except, she still looks unattractive. I don't know what Linus saw in her." She raised her eyebrows.

"Okay, okay." I chuckled. "So, it's my turn to ask now, do you really want to attend Rerun's recital?"

"What?"

"Rerun has a brother named, Linus, which leads us in seeing his girlfriend--" I cut my sentence, looking at Sally, and letting her finish it.

"Janice." She rolled her eyes once again. She stopped doing what she's doing, and turned around to faced me. "I don't care." She stated in the most emotionless way, and glared at me.

.

.

.

Lucy's POV:

Linus and I, are already at the backstage, calming our youngest brother, who looks so nervous for his recital performance.

"Hey, hey. Look at me." Linus pats Rerun's back, as the little one looks up at him. "It's going to be okay."

"Yeah, I don't know. Professional musicians will watch us. What if I play the wrong key? What if I forgot the notes? What if---?"

"Hey, little blockhead." I talked behind Linus, looking at Rerun. "Don't be afraid to play the wrong keys, the most important thing is how you enjoy playing your piece."