TWO

.

.

.

Lucy's POV:

The bell started to rang and me together with Violet, Patty and Frieda, we walked to our first class, which is English. So you see, We have this tiny group and everybody in school knows us. People say we're The Mean Girls. But we wouldn't deny that. Ever since we were little, I was known as the mean, bossy and crabby one. Also the other girls. And we usualy pick on Charlie Brown. But when the years goes by, I'm starting to realize that I don't feel like being the mean one anymore. Like in a movie, I'm so tired of being the antagonist in everyone's lives. But I still couldn't figure everything out. Now that in one more year, I'm going to college.

"Oh look who we have here." Violet smugly spoked as she sat on her assigned seat. The four of us focused on the person who is sitting at the left side of the classroom.

"Charlie Brown." Patty teasingly stated, which makes Frieda and Violet laughed a little.

"And that stupid brother of mine." I added, staring at the person behind Charlie Brown, which is Linus. I rolled my eyes at him, and Linus just groaned.

The four of us sat down on our seats. Frieda took her mirror from her handy bag and starts staring at herself, admiring her naturally curly hair. Violet grab her phone and starts scrolling through the screen. Patty scoots a little closer to me.

"Why is your brother in the same class as you anyway?" Patty questioned and I look at her.

"He was accelerated. He's supposed to be a junior but i don't know he's smart, so he's in senior like me." I rolled my eyes, showing Patty that I'm uninterested in our topic.

"He's kind of getting hotter too." Patty whispered while eyeing my brother. And I just feel like I want to puke.

"Shut up Patty!" Violet whispered-yell behind us.

"Oh you know it too, Vi." Patty smirked, taking a glance at Violet then started looking over at Linus again. Violet didn't said a word, as she eyed Linus, agreeing to Patty.

"I'm not suppose to be hearing this." I say in disgust. "You were talking about my brother being hot, isn't it kind of awkward talking about it, while I'm here. His sister." I pointed out, letting out a groan.

"And you girls are older than him." Frieda stated, which she receives a glare from the two. She just shrugged in response.

The door opened in which, Mr.Bates was walking swiftly towards his desk. He was covered in sweat as he put down his stuffs on his table. He fixed his glasses, look over his wrist watch then finally looking at us.

"I'm sorry, I'm 15 minutes late." He stated, wiping his sweat away from his forehead. "Traffic." He nodded. "So, who made their homeworks?" He asked, raising an eyebrow towards us.

Most of the students let out a groan. And the others whispering that they forgot. I took my notebook from my bag and put it on my desk. Violet which is behind me, passed her and the other students notebooks towards me. And I grab all of it including mine, passing it to Mr.Bates.

Mr.Bates grabbed it, putting it down his table. "So for our today's lesson, We're going to talk about-"

His sentence was cutted by a knock on the door. After a few moments, the door opened softly. Revealing a Blonde boy, wearing a dark purple shirt with black stripes on it and his black pants and purple converse. His bagpack was behind him. He walked towards Mr.Bates. And seeing him, makes my heart swell.

"Damn, He's hotter." Patty hummed, her eyes getting wider at the blonde kid.

"Uh, Hi. I'm the new student from Germany." The Blondie started talking. "I'm also taking english for my first class. I'm sorry I'm late." He gently spoked, the whole class' attention was on him as he look down at his feet.