FIVE

.

.

.

Linus' POV:

"Thanks for agreeing to walk with me tonight, Charlie Brown." I spoked to my bestfriend as he shook his head as if it was nothing.

"How are you, Linus?" He asked. We both arrived at our usual spot and that's the brick wall. Sadly, it's starting to get old, so it looks shorter since the other walls has cracked down.

We both lean our arms on the brick wall.

"I don't know Charlie Brown. I didn't look fine lately. I think I needed a friend and besides I feel very comfortable around you. I can't stand Lucy's crabbiness at home. And Rerun's piano playing. It makes me feel more depressed." I stated, my face cringe.

"Rerun plays the piano?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yep, Schroeder was teaching him. He was in the house since morning. I didn't feel comfortable while we were eating lunch either. The quiet air was surrounding us, except Rerun's mouth not stopping." I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Are you feeling better now?" Charlie Brown being my bestfriend asked me again.

"Aren't you mad at me, Charlie Brown?"

"Why would I?" He asked back, looking at me.

"I know that Sally already told you." I sighed, looking afar.

"Oh that." He stated. "I don't have the right to get mad at you. Yes, Sally is my sister, But as her brother I already gave her an advice. And Linus you are my bestfriend, I shouldn't get mad at you. Besides, It's all between you and Sally. I shouldn't got in the way. But I can give advices." He said.

"You're really getting better, Charlie Brown." I teased and he chuckled.

"Maybe I should put my own psychiatric stand." Charlie Brown joked as we both laughed. "Look Linus. Seeing Sally hurt, hurted me too. But I can't let myself feel angry over you. Is that what bothers you? Is that what you are thinking all day?"

"Nahh. Everything confuses me. Sally, Janice, School, Prom even Lucy." I ran my fingers to brush my hair up. "But mostly, Sally. Right now."

"Why?"

My eyebrows knitted together, "I don't know. I guess I'm just not used to see Sally mad, like she was on the field. Yep, she bothers me. But saying those words in front of her, makes me feel sick. I feel terrible. Shit."

"Linus, Sally is okay now. She's over you." He put a hand over my shoulder.

"Really?"

"Well, maybe not yet. But she really wants to stand up for herself now." He said again, as I look at him, sighing.

"That's a great news then." I forced a smile.

"Anyway, are you going to prom now?" He questioned.

I nodded, smiling. "I decided that I should go. Since it's gonna be the last. But, I don't think I need some date." I put my hands inside my coat pocket.

"Linus, come on. Ask someone. No one's going to talk to you, since they're all busy with their dates."

"Do you have a date, Charlie Brown?"

"Not yet, But I'm going to ask Heather on monday." He smiled, looking afar.

"You're in love." I tell him.

He looked at me strangely, "Really?"

I laughed and he chuckled.

.