Nobody's Angel: Ch. 29 {A Vampire Romance}

Uh, not much to say except I love anyone who reads this far! Nobody's Angel really isn't that popular on here, so if you like it, tell me! It means the world to me. So share, comment, vote, and anything else you wanna do! Thanks so much!

                                                                                                  -windxdancer97

___________________________________________________________

I woke up to feel something warm on my lips. They were soft and gentle. They were gone for a second, only to be replaced another moment later. They removed themselves again; I started to get annoyed. The third time they came in contact with me and left, I blearily opened my eyes, seeing Seth’s face a centimeter away from mine. For a minute, I just stared at him in that moment of  innocence everyone has when they just wake up, knowing nothing until everything comes back and their brain catches up. I blinked slowly once. Twice. Then I smiled.

“Hey, Angel,” Seth greeted, kissing me again.

“Hey,” I mumbled. With drowsiness still crashing into me in waves, I rolled over and closed my eyes, giving a big sigh before making my breathing even and attempting to go back to dreamland.

“Eva,” Seth started slowly, cautiously.

I made some sort of noise of attentiveness in the back of my throat, far too tired to actually face him.

“Elena and Cassie are going to be hurt.” My eyes flew open.

“What? Why?” I screeched, shooting up.

“Great, you’re up,” he smirked.

I narrowed my eyes at him. “You jerk,” I grumbled, ready to fall back down.

“Oh no you don’t.” Seth’s hands gripped my arms, dragging me back up. “We have a long day.”

“Why?” I yawned, rubbing my eyes.

“First day, remember?”

I was too tired to try and deny it, so I just groaned, “Shit.”

He kissed me quickly but sweetly. “You swear too much. It’s gonna turn that pretty mouth ugly.”

“What pretty mouth? My thin, chapped lips?” I said sarcastically. His eyes darkened slightly.

“Eva,” he warned, telling me to shut up. I gave him a look, knowing it was true.

“So what are we doing today?” I asked, stretching my arms above my head until I felt my elbows crack. I could pop almost anything. Ah, loose joints from dancing. A gift with burdens, but a gift nonetheless.

“Go get dressed, and you’ll see.”

I groaned, but threw my legs over the edge of the bed anyways. My skirt had ridden up from yesterday, seeing as we hadn’t changed. All Seth had done was take his shirt and pants off, but I had to keep everything on. My boyfriend smirked, eyeing my completely exposed leg. I scowled, yanking the material down. My stomach was now revealed, but rather that than my leg.

I got a few looks as I was walking back to the house, but then they looked away. I thought about that all the way to the closet in our room until I finally figured it out. It probably had looked like Seth and I had had sex, but... could they smell my innocence? Did my scent mix with his? Anyway, whatever change was going to happen, didn't, so it couldn’t be true.

Prince was suddenly jumping up and down on my leg, yipping in excitement. I’d been neglecting him so badly! Feeling terrible, I crouched down and scratched behind his ears, kissing his nose and furiously rubbing his side at the same time. He licked me back, rolling over so I could reach his stomach. I cooed to him as I rubbed his stomach, promising to spend more time with him. He was up to my hip by now, weighing in at around 70 pounds. Yup, he was a big boy.