Nobody's Angel: Ch. 30 {A Vampire Romance}

Wow, 30 CHAPTERS!!!!!! This story has come a long way. Thank you for anyone that has supported this story. I know this is way overdue and it isn't that good, but I'm super excited for a new story I have in mind and this is coming to a close. Thank you again and please vote, and message!!! Fan maybe?!?!?!

                                                                                            -windxdancer97

 ____________________________________________________________________  

  I woke up the next day in absolute bliss. The soft sounds of slowly flowing water soothed my ears. Of course, as soon as we got home from the mall I had crashed in our place from being dragged around all day, but I didn’t mind. I’d never have to wear them as soon as…

“Hey!” I yelped, shooting into a sitting position.

“Wha?” Seth mumbled, slowly opening his eyes. For someone who never had to sleep, I didn’t see why he bothered, but he sure was good at it. I swear he could sleep for days if he wanted to. “Are you pregnant? What’s happening?”

I frowned. “Seth Marshall Valdez, I am not pregnant!”

His eyes widened. “I said that out loud?”

“Loud and clear, buddy.”

“Crap.”

“Anyways…” I trailed off before smacking him in the back of the head.

“Ouch,” he groaned, looking at me as if my weak blow had actually caused him pain. “What was that for?”

“You said I could have my clothes back when I accepted this ring,” I declared, wiggling my hand in front of his face so he got a perfect view of the stone on my finger. “Hand them over.”

He smirked, and he somehow still managed to make it look incredibly sexy while he was only half awake. “Ah, but I get ten days of you do whatever I want, don’t I?”

“You sneaky devil,” I growled as soon as his words sunk in.

“Why thank you, Angel,” he chuckled, sneaking his hand into my hair and placing my head in the crook of his neck. “Now be my good little fiancé and go back to sleep.”

“Get up, you lazy bum,” I teased, poking his chest. I still couldn’t get over how hard and hairless and perfect it was…

“No.”

“Don’t test me, hon.”

His arms around my waist tightened mockingly. “What are you going to do, sweetheart?” he taunted. “Anything. Try anything. Anything at all.”

I smirked. “If you insist on being difficult…”

“Yeah, I’m the difficult one,” he scoffed.

Ignoring him, I turned in his arms. My hands came up to rest on his shoulders, and I stretched my neck to reach his jaw. My hands trickled down, my fingers greedily tracing the planes of his chest.

I had done this all before, though. I needed something new.

Smirking, I shifted my hips, pressing my whole body up against his. He gasped, and I didn’t hesitate to slip my tongue in his mouth, ignoring his reaction studiously.

Feeling incredibly confident today, I rubbed my small chest to his, snickering at his groan. “You were saying?” I teased.

“Not fair,” he whispered. “Not fair at all. I didn’t know you were ready for that kind of thing.”