Bonus Chapter (Elena's POV)

First Kiss (Elena's P.O.V.)

 Colton was leading me somewhere. I really didn't care where we were going; I knew it would be fun. That's just the kind of guy Colton was. He wasn't too intense like Seth was, but Eva liked that kind of stuff. She liked reassurance; if anyone didn't know her, they would probably take one look at her blonde hair, blue eyes, and small waist and think that she was selfish and didn't let Seth live his own life. I knew better, though. I knew my best friend was fragile; it didn't matter how much she tried putting on her I-don't-give-a-crap show.

We paused in front of double, wooden doors. He pushed them opening, revealing a huge art room. And I mean it was HUGE!

"Wow," I gaped.

"C'mon," he said, taking my hand and leading me into the room. "So," he asked, "what do you like to do?" I threw him a questioning look. "You know, paint, draw, shape clay, what?"

I shrugged. "Painting is my favorite, but I like to do a little bit of everything, too." He smirked, as if I'd just confirmed something.

"Great." He walked over to a hidden cart and wheeled out over forty different colors of paint in two gallon cans, all balanced precisely by color and shade. My mouth dropped open as I stared in awe. I'd never seen so much paint! So many opportunities!

He turned my shoulders so that I was facing the four, plain white walls. Wait, don't tell me...

"We're going to paint that," he whispered, sensually rubbing his hands up and down my arms. Tingles exploded everywhere he touched, giving me goose bumps. I rolled my shoulders, trying to shake him off before he realized how much of an effect he was having on me.

Giving my shoulders one last squeeze, to which I inwardly shuddered in appreciation, he wandered off to get the paint brushes. He handed me a thick one, and our fingers brushed as I took it. Damn it, I needed to stop touching him! It was like touching an electric fence or something!

"Do you mean like picture painting, or..." I trailed off, trying not to get my hopes up of splatter painting in a castle with a prince. Nope, don't be absurd, Elena I scolded myself. His intense gaze made me uncomfortable, making me switch my weight from one foot to the other and bite my lip. I unconsciously picked at my green nail polish, flicking off the pieces I managed to get off. Damn, I was nervous.

"Nope," he smirked, smiling a coy smile. "Splatter painting." Without another word, he dipped his bush in a can and flung a glob of blue at the white wall. The color splashed into a beautiful mess.

I smiled evilly; he had no idea what he'd just done, allowing me to be so reckless. I sent a spray of red at the whiteness, smiling at the two colors mixed together at some points and became purple. For the next two and a half hours, we tossed different colors at that one wall, saving the other ones for a different day. We didn't stop until not one speck of white was showing.

Lazily, I lay down on the floor, sprawling my tired limbs. For two minutes, I felt nothing happening. Then, I heard Colton moving around the room. I was planning on helping him clean up. Honestly, I was, but I hadn't thought I'd be so exhausted! I heard paint cans moving around, and then a cool, sticky paste covered my mouth.

My eyes snapped open, my body shooting up to fix my glare on the person who did that. They landed on Colton, who stupidly wasn't even trying to hide his brush which had obviously been covered in blue paint moments before. He just smirked at me, the picture of calm. Well, it was time he learned the only way I played was to get even. I fought fire with fire, and he was going to get it.

I shoved my paint brush in the closest can, which happened to be red. I dove for him, and he tried stepping out of the way. My ninja skills were too good though! I painted his lips as he'd done to me, making him look like a five year old girl who'd gotten into her mother's makeup drawer. He flung green paint at me, so I shot green his way.

"Get back here, Colton!" I growled. Did I expect him to listen? No, I just wanted to yell. He whipped some more blue, and it hit my arm. "Ugh! You are so going to pay for that!" I grabbed a whole can of pink paint and threw at his retreating figure. I slowly began running down his leg. When he turned, I scrambled to get away.

Without me noticing, he managed to get me cornered. I yelped in surprise, excitement, and a little bit of fright, looking wildly for anything I could use to my advantage. As I was looking, I realized that both Colton and I were multicolored except for our faces. Wouldn't want to ruin the fun by getting paint in someone's eyes or something. The only color on our heads was the somehow still fresh, wet paint that had started this whole war.

He stalked up to me, making me back up until I couldn't anymore and his body was flush with mine. He chuckled for some reason, staring at me. I sqeezed my eyes shut, ready for paint to be poured over my head or something. Waiting...waiting...

Only...it didn't happen. He again began rubbing his hands on my arms, and this time I couldn't pull away. My eyes popped open, staring at his deep, brown eyes that seemed to melt every excuse I had for him to not touch me.

"I would pour paint over your head," he whispered in my ear, as if reading my mind. I shivered from his breath blowing over my ear, but sighed at the same time at how good it felt. His breath smelt like warm, freshly backed brownies or something...yum... I had to remind myself to keep my hands off of his strong, broad chest, out of his soft, silky brown hair...

"But?" I prodded when he didn't continue.

"But I don't think there's any purple paint left," he breathed. "I thought we could make some." Huh? Make some? What the hell is that supposed to mean? Damn boy, don't talk in riddles when you're making my brain turn to mush! He lightly trailed his finger across my bottom lip, holding it up to reveal the blue paint still there. My eyes flickered between his finger and his lips. They looked so full and kissable... No, he wants you to look at his finger for some reason. Blue, okay. I wonder what it'd be like to be kissed...kissed by Colton... Wait, blue, red, blue and red make purple... Did he mean to kiss me?!

He stared at me for agonizing seconds before slowly leaning in. "Are you okay with this?" he checked. Damn, that's so sweet! He's actually asking if he can kiss me?! Where did this guy come from?! 1-800-GET-THE-FUNNY-SWEET-SEXY-GUY-FOR-FREE?

His hands were on my shoulders, his lips a mere two inches from my own. My stomach swirled. God, kiss me already...

I nodded my head, finally remembering he was waiting for an answer. He seemed to breathe a sigh of relief before connecting his mouth to mine.

Wow. His mouth easily took over mine, his mouth catching my top lip. Even with the paint, sparks were still flying...in my toes. I felt like a freaking firework show was going on in my stomach, head, and chest. Oh, God, I really hope I'm a good kisser. I don't want to turn him off and this never happen again... Oh God!

His arms seemed to circle my waist in a reassuring fashion, pasting my body to his. My arms came to wrap around his neck on their own accord; my fingers tangled themselves in his hair. It was even softer than I'd thought... We kissed in perfect synchronization. Sadly, I eventually yawned, breaking the wonderful kiss. Even when we pulled away, I was shaky and didn't trust my feet to hold my entire body weight. I prayed he wouldn't remove his arms and test that.

I blushed; God, I'm so stupid! I'd ruined that perfect kiss just for a yawn?! Stupid body. "C'mon, Raven," he chuckled, tugging on my hand. "Go shower and I'll get us something to eat."

"Wait a sec," I mumbled. Jeez, I'm more tired than I'd thought. "Raven?"

"Yeah," he smiled. "Raven. Dark, mysterious, but in plain sight. A beauty to the people who care to look at her. Not willing to be tied down. Craves that feeling of being free. Always ready to fight or fly at a moments notice. Lives a casual life. You're my Raven," he concluded, staring at me. Wow, I guess the bird and I have more in common than I thought.

I showered, Colton and I ate the best grilled ham and cheese sandwiches ever, Colton showered while I watched Jerry Springer, and we finally retired to our room. At the sight of the bed, I jumped into it to get there quicker. I mean my feet literally left the ground in an upwards motion and landed on the mattress. I wiggled under the sheets before laying my head on the pillow.

Colton got in behind me, massaging my shoulders with expert hands. Right as I was about to fall to unconsciousness, a masculine voice lovingly whispered, "Dream of me, Raven. Dream sweet dreams..."

But that could've been just what I wanted to hear.