Deep depression

*nialls POV*

I felt bad about leaving Bri and Taylors flat but i couldn't stand the awkwardness. I walked one door down and opened it and quietly closed it behind me. I flopped on the couch and the awful memory of me yelling at Brianna for an honest mistake.

I ran my hand through my hair and stood up and walked into the kitchen, i grabbed a sandwhich from the fridge and sat on the counter eating it. I felt alone, why does Harry get all the girls? I want one, I need one....

*Bri's POV*

 I can't ge niall off my mind, just something about him makes me want to smile. But he yelled at me. And i don't think he likes me, i doubt Harry does either. He was probobly just acting like he does. Im afraid to fall in love.

Harry and i walked to my hummer and got in, it was 12:30 at night. So Harry did you have a good time? i asked. Yes of course i did, he said and put his had on my knee. That made me push the gas so sudden and we both jolted back into our seats.

We were wide in shock and he removed his hand and looked out the window, Harry im so sorry. i said. i was right im not ready for a relationship...i said and the rest of the ride home we were silent.

So i guess we're not forever? harry asked. I guess not i said then slammed my car door and ran into the apt. building.

 I texted Niall.

To: Niall

Im so freaking sorry!! Can you meet me in the hallway so we can start over? 

Shortly after i sent it my phone beeped.

From: Niall

Sure, i would like that.

I went up to the 14 floor and got out. I walked to Nialls door just about to knock when he opened it. Hello, Im Niall. Whats your name? he smirked.

Im Brianna, nice to meet you now lets get down to buisseness. i said. He smiled and let me in. Nice place niall. He knodded,

So are you hungry? he asked. Always. i said and he smiled. FINALLY!! a girl with an appitite!! niall said leading me to the kitchen. He was wearing a white t'shirt that said Crazy Mofo's and black shorts. 

So do you like Nandos? he asked. Whats that? i asked. You've never been to Nandos?! he said with wide eyes. Niall im from Wisconsin, i've never been out of this country. He knodded, then one of these days we'll have to change that. He handed me a sandwhich on a plate. Thank you. I said. Course he said and smiled.

What do you watch on TV? he asked. I usually watch the Football games that are on. He looked at me and almost dropped his plate as he put his feet on the coffee table. We have a lot in common, We look alike, eat a lot, and watch football.

*fake gasps* your right we could be some long lost sibbling!! i said trying not to burst into laughter, but failed. Then we were both laughing our arcses off when Liam came in. Well i see you two have made up he said as he sat next to me. I smiled and looked at Niall.

Yeah i think we'll get along just fine!! he blushed and we watch about four football games then i looked at the clock it read 4:56 a.m. Niall?! i said. What he asked. Did we stay up all night? i asked he looked at the time and his eyes grew wide. I guess so. he said and we both started to laugh.

I better get home, i mean i better get one door down. I corrected myself he laughed and embraced me into a hug. So you and Harry aren't a thing? he asked into my haid. No, just friends forever. I said and hugged him tighter. Then i let go. I'll see you tomorrow, or technically today i said. He laughed and layed on the couch. Bye Niall, and thank you for everything!! i said. I could've sworn i saw him blush in the dark, Bye Bri he said and i shut the door.

I walked in to my room and fell asleep right as i walked in, i was sleeping on the floor in the living room. Until two strong arms carried me to my room.