She's not Afraid

Niall and i walked into the elevator and we waited for it to move, just before it stoped Niall and i jumped and we ended up falling on the floor. So we were laying there laughing til we heard someone clear their throught. We looked up and saw Louis.

It's about time you got here!! Louis said sassily. I laughed and got up and i walked out of the elevator. Fine Mr.sassy pants i said and snapped my fingers in a Z formation and walked away. Then i heard whispering. Hey, secrets speard faster than Taylor Swift changes boyfriends!! i said then we all started laughing.

 Niall, she's a keeper!! he said as he nudged Niall with his elbow. Shut up Lou....niall said. I rolled my eyes and opened the door to mine and Lou and Haz's  flat. Whaz up Homie!! i said to Tayler we did our hip bump. Hi boys i said. They each greeted me with hi's, heys and Vas' happening's.

Harry wheres the bathroom? i asked. Through the kitchen first door on your right. He said. Thanks. i said. As i walked in i saw pictures of Louis and Harry and pictures of caroots. I wasn't surprized at all.

So did what i had to do, washed my hands and walked out when i heard talking. Niall has a crush!! Louis sang. Then i heard a smack. OW! then a few people laughed. So...you and Brianna? eh? i heard Tayler say. I looked through a tiny crack from where the door was away from the door frame. Niall blushed, No.....she hasn't even answered if she likes me yet....the feeling i get when i touch her is- theres no words to describe.

I smiled, then i was about to walk out when the door swung open and hit me square in the face. OW!! i said as i fell on my side. OH MY GOD!! are you okay? i looked up and saw Zayn. Yeah, im f-fine. i said then i felt something tickleing my lip, my nose was bleeding. I wiped it and i saw red....blood. No you're not!! Zayn said as he grabbed kleenexs. I held them to my nose and tilted my head back.

Zayn set me on the counter and looked me straight in the eyes. Im so sorry! Zayn...it's fine. i said. I took the tissue of and cleaned off the blood. I walked into the living room where everyone was cuddled up together on the couches and i was standing there like an idiot.

I saved a spot for you. niall said patting the spot next to him. Thanks! i said and i sat next to him. Can i play a game on your phone? he asked. Sure i said and i handed him my phone. The others were doing god knows what when three girls walked in. Louis, Zayn, and Liam jumped up. and hugged the girls.

Brianna, Tayler this is Perrie, Elenore and Sophia. Nice to meet you i said and i stuck my hand out for Elenore to shake she pushed it aside and hugged me. We are going to be great friends she said as she hugged me, I hugged Sophia nice to meet you. i said. She smiled i was going to say that. I almost screamed when i saw Perrie. Im a big fan Perrie its so nice to meet you. She smiled. Yay!! i have a personal fan! she said as she hugged me. Her hair wasn't purple, it was blond with pink on the ends.

Well movie time!! Louis announced. What movie? i asked. The Ring....he said in his creepy voice. YAY!! i love that movie! i said as i sat by Niall. None of us have seen it. Niall said. I started watchig it but i got scared. said Tayler. We were sitting in this order:

Me and Niall on the love seat

Tayler, Harry, Louis and Elenore on the other couch

Liam, Sophia, Zayn and Perrie were on the floor with pillows and blankets.

Me and Niall were sharing a Zebra print comforter wrapped around our shoulders so our legs were crossed underneath. And our arms were touching. He was on twitter.....on my phone. What are you doing? i asked. He flinched. Oh um....just checking twitter. he said as he quickly scrolled up i saw my twitter name. Niall's Princess

It was CRAZY MOFO'S. Niall? i asked. He looked at me, yeah? Did you hack into my twitter? i asked. He looked away. No....he said. Mmmm Hmmm, i said. Can i have my phone back? i asked. Okay, he said and he handed me my phone and my wallpaper was me splashing in the water from earlier.

I smiled, Thanks Niall. i said and i layed next to him on the couch and i felt his arm go around my shoulders. I smiled. SHHHH!! The movie is starting!!! Louis loud whispered. My phone buzzed.

From: Ti the AWESOME

U and Niall look pretty comfy ;)

Niall chuckled. Are you reading my texts? i asked. Yeah, it's in my line of vision. he said. I rolled my eyes. Then i put my phone next to Niall's and we watched the movie. When the horse jumped off the boat i covered my eyes. I cant stand seeing animals die in scary movies. This part always gets me. I whispered to Niall. Why?....oh, um yeah that can give a kid nightmares...he said. I laughed. 

SHHHHH!!! louis hushed. Me and Niall silently laughed. Then at the end where Samarah crawls out of the TV i laughed my ass off. Then the movie was over. I looked at the others. They were sleeping. I slowly got up careful not to wake Niall and i took my phone and took pictures and sent them to the boys and the girls. Then i took Niall's phone to take pictures of him sleeping, but he had a password needed.

I just randomly thought of passwords:, 

Nandos....no

Food.....no

Crazy Mofos......no

Brianna......YES!!

Wait what? his password was MY name?!  I was confused and then i saw his background.......Me and him on the way back from our walk, his arm around me. I was happy and surprized all at once. I put his phone down and went back to my flat. I got on a pair of snowman pajama pants and a 1D tee and went back to Harry and Louis' flat.

I saw Niall awake laying on the couch, he smiled when he saw me. I quietly closed the door and locked it. Then i went back by Niall. I like your shirt he said as he smirked. Thanks!! i said quietly. Lay down Love, he said as he patted the spot next to him.

I smiled and layed next to him. Goodnight Niall.

Goodnight Brianna...