SURPRIZE!!!

I woke up in the morning, i was imn my bed still in my clothes from the night before. Black loose sweat pants, and a black cami.

It's my birthday...im finally 18!! I got out of my room and screamed and did my happy dance. I was still doing my happy dance while Tayler bursted through the kitchen door. WHAT HAPPENED?! she asked.

I screamed again, IM 18!! i said. Jumping with excitment. I grabbed my phone and texted Niall.

To: My sexy Irisman <3 <3 (louis changed my contacts) 

Hey, Guess what? Im 18 today!!

a few minutes later 

From: My sexy Irishman <3 <3

Oh...was that today? 

*Nialls POV*

Ed her favorite song by you is Drunk. i said while tuning my guitar, Then i'll sing that for her surprize party. Then my phone buzzed,

From: Bri Bri <3

Guess what? im 18 today!!

I paniked, Sh*t....Um...Ed, what do i say?? He took my phone,

To: Bri Bri <3

Oh....is that today?

Shes going to be so pissed at me, i said as i started to play The opening for Drunk.

*Bri's POV*

he forgot my birthday.....i said as i read the text, I threw my phone on the couch and ran to my room and slammed the door, i change into short white shorts and a Red t-shirt that said Parachute on the front and on the back it said Kiss Me Slowly.

I finished up and made the ends of my blond hair wavy once more and did my makeup mascara and lip gloss.

I was finished and walked out of the bathroom when all of a sudden, Tayler took my wrist and handcuffed it to hers. And she hid the key in her bra. Tayler.....Why did you handcuff me? i asked.

We're going to see some friends of ours, she said pulling me towards the door.

I will not dare to speak to Niall ever again...i said crossng my arms along with Taylers arm. We're not going to see THEM. She said in a DUH tone.

Then who are we going to see? i asked raising an eyebrow.

Eva, Ed, Maura, Josh.....she named off many names before i shook my head. Fine lets go, i said.

Oh and i handcuffed you so i wouldn't lose you, she said unlocking the hummer. This will be an adventure, i said motioning to the handcuffs. Yes, it will be an adventure. she said smirking.

--10 minutes later--

We pulled up to the same club that we went to 3 nights ago. I smiled at the memories of that night. Then Tayler snapped my out of my daze and she pulled me out her door, and we headed inside. There were so many cars in the parking lot!!

We walked up to the doors and lead me in, There was no one in there, We walked further in and i saw a certain blond standing on the dance floor with a guitar in his hands.

I wanna be drunk when i wake up, on the right side of the wrong bed. Never and

excuse i made up, tell you the truth i hate what didn't kill me, it never made me stronger at all.

"Then it wasn't just nialls voice, ED FREAKING SHEERAN WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!"

But the house gets cold when you cut the heating without you to hold i'll be freezing, can't rely on my heart to beat it cause you take part of it every evening.

Take words out of my mouth just from breathing, replace with phrases like when you leavin me...

Should I?

Should I?

Maybe i'll get drunk....again.

I'll be drunk again.....I'll be drunk again to feel a little love...

They finished and i heard clapping everywhere around me, I saw everyone from: The lads, Little Mix, Justin Bieber, Bruno Mars, Eva, ED SHEERAN, and Josh Divine (drummer).

Tayler unlocked me and i ran to Niall and embraced me. You didn't forget, i said. I gave Ed a little shaky hug and embraced the other lads.

Everyone cleared the dance floor and whipped out their phones and cameras, Niall handed me a microphone, Anything you are going to say to me, say into the microphone.

You didn't forget my birthday!! i said.

N: Nope, i wouldn't miss it for the world.

N: Do you remember our first dance?

B: Of course!!

N: Good because we're doing it again, and we made this video for you...

the screen flashes up...

Happy Birthday Brianna!!

I hope you never forget the times we share

Through thick and thin

Then the video started The background music was Kiss me Slowly by: Parachute.

N: It's your favorite song.

B: You have a good memory..

N: May i have this dace? "he asked as he handed his guitar to Ed"

B: No....

the crowd gasps

B: You may Always have this dance!!

"nialls scared expression turned into a smile"

He grabbed my hand and pulled me in, We started the complicated steps.

N: Brianna, i have something that i've been meaning to say...

N: Bri, i've loved you since the first time i saw you, even though it wasn't the nicest greeting....

N: I never gave up hope.

N: Brianna, will you be my girlfriend? *blushes*

The crowd aww's

"Brianna steps away from his grip"

B: Im sorry Niall, but theres someone else..

Niall clenches his fists and turns red,

N: Who?! 

B: He's standing right in front of me.....now kiss me, im legal!!

Niall blushes furiously and the crowd laughs and cheers as our lips met. Pictures were snapped and i felt amazing. I finnally got what i wanted, Niall...