WHAT THE FREAKING HELL?!

----7 months later----

I had a decent sized baby bump, i can't fit into any of my jeans so i wear sweat pants. Eleanore and i were shopping when i got a call, 

on the screen it said: Babe <3

I answered it, Hey babe!!

Um....hello is this that bitch Brianna? asked a females voice.

Um who is this? i asked.

Veronica, Niall's girlfriend....she said in a DUH tone.

Um..EXCUSE ME?! i asked.

We just had sex....she said with a smile in her tone.. then i heard a males voice.

Veronica babe, come back to bed....said an irish accent.

I slammed my phone shut and El knew what happened. Lets go!! she said and we got in her car and headed back to mine and Nialls flat.

We slowly and quietly walked in, We heard moaning and panting, FASTER NIALL!! a women said.

VERONICA!! he screamed. 

I walked up to the door and pushed it open to see....him and a girl with red hair and thats all i saw before tears. Niall? i asked as i cryed.

His head snapped in my direction and he pulled the sheets over himself. Babe its not what it looks lik- he said before i stopped him. NO!! ITS NOT!! YOU WEREN'T JUST HAVING SEX WITH THAT SLUT!! i said as i slammed the door and went to my room and got all my clothes in two bags,

El helped me and when we were finished i barged into the room Niall was in, Niall im sorry i said as i walked in, He looked up from his hands and he smiled. Im sorry, i thought i could ever love you, And keep this, that bitch might want it!! i pulled off my ring and through it at the red haired bitch.

BRIANNA WAIT!! he said as he chased after us.

And Eleanor and i ran out the door.

So...where am i staying? i asked nervously. With me silly!! she said. Im gonna tell Louis what happened and you are living with me in my flat. she said as she hugged me. Thanks El. i said and we drove off to her flat. Which was about 5 minutes away.

This was just another day in my misrible life.....or so i thought.