#Twinzies

Later that night Eva and I got into our turn on out fits, mine is short black shorts, and a strapless white flow top, and greece style flat, sandles.

Eva wearing, Tight leather pants and a red low cut shirt, i was covered up....Eva was older so she had a right to show clevage, im almost legal (18). 3 days until im 18.....yay!!

We were ready so we went to Niall's flat where we were meeting up. I knocked, Louis its the sexiest girl in the world and her beautiful sister!! i said, Eva blushed. Coming sweetums!! he called back. He opened the door and his jaw dropped, Whoa!! he said. I rolled my eyes and walked in.

We were greeted by wolf whistles and Hey gurls!! Then someone hugged me from behind, I flinched due to being surprized. You look nice, an irish accent said. Not bad yourself! i said as i looked at his outfit. He had on: White t-shirt and a black leather jacket with black pants that were slightly skinney and slightly saggy.

The other lads were wearing their signature outfits, Tayler was wearing a tight light blue dress that stops at the lower thigh. You look good Ti!! i said. she flashed me a smile, thanks bri.

Well we should be going, Louis said motioning towards the door. We knodded, Niall walked by my side, Eva walked with Harry, The other boys walked in a group. We piled into the van and the whole ride there we listened to Live While We're Young.

--at the club--

We walked in and i stared in awe, Niall noticed and put his arm around my shoulder. Amazing isn't it? he asked. I knodded, the colorful lights and the huge dance floor, the bar, The DJ, everything was Awesome.

Are you eighteen? Niall asked. In three days i will be. Niall knodded clearly in thought. Lets go dance!! said Louis grabbing mine and Nialls arms. Troublemaker by: Olly Murs was playing. Niall and i did random moves making eachother laugh.

Louis did his signature move, Stop the Traffic and let em through he said as he did it, he looked like a dork...in a good way.

The song ended and it was Kiss me Slowly by: Parachute, my favorite song, everyone around me started to slow dance then someone grabbed my arm.

May i have this dance? Niall asked me. Of course! i said and he put both hands on my waist and pulled me close, i put my arms around his neck and we swayed back and forth looking into eachothers eyes.

I saw Louis at the table with the other boys and Eva taking a video, Niall spun my around and tipped me, causing me to giggle. Louis wiggled his eyebrows at me. I smiled at him and hugged Niall as we contiued to sway.

When the song was over he smiled at me, we should do that again sometime. he smiled and we walked to the table. Rock Me by: 1D started to play so Louis grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor and we started to hip thrust everytime the song said Rock Me.

Harry was recording the whole thing while Niall and Zayn were laughing their arcses off at me and Louis. 

Then Chasing Cars came on, Louis pulled me into a slow dance position, like i was with Niall. Then in the middle of the song Louis handed me off to Zayn. He pulled me into a slow dance position and then he kept spinning me and tipping me so it was more like a roller coaster than a slow dance.

Then i was handed to Liam when, Viva la Vida played, We just danced like there was no tomorrow, throwing in a few 1 2 3 flicks.

Then I Would started to play, I was back to Niall we danced to the song and then another slow song came on. Over Again by: 1D. He looked like he was about to cry i layed my head on his chest. And he rubbed my back as we danced.

I loved spending time with him. The song ended and we smiled at eachother. Then Back for You started playing, All the boys including Tayler and Eva got on the dance floor and we danced all night, We were grinding on eachother and haveing the time off our lives. 

---the ride back to the flats---

Tayler leaned closer to me and whispered, I think someone likes you....she said smirking. I rolled my eyes and layed my head on Niall's shoulder.

He put his arm around me and kissed my forehead.

I had a-lot of fun, he whispered to me. Me too, i said.