Chapter 10

Happy Star Wars day my lovely readers! May the Fourth be with you! <3 :)
----------------------------------------------
"Yeah Finn, don't worry about it. My dad will cover all the expenses for the repair of the two doors. He'll also be replacing the chairs and he'll hire someone to fix the hole in the wall." Hux said.

Ben opened his eyes slowly, nearly blinded by the sharp light. He was wrapped in grey sheets and was facing the window. He was in someone's bed. He looked down. Same clothes as he was wearing last night.

Ben didn't know where to start. He couldn't even think straight. He reached his hands up to wipe the sleep out of his eyes, but he felt a sharp cut. He looked at his hands in shock. There were bits of glass and tile and wood in the knuckles of both his hands, both traveling all the way up to his elbows. Ben was horrifyingly shocked.

Since he heard Hux talking to someone, he peeked through the top of the sheets. There, at the doorway, he saw Hux wearing nothing but a muscle shirt and sweatpants. Hux wasn't all that toned, but the appearance was still hot, nonetheless. 'Damn', Ben thought. Ben turned to see who he was talking to.

"Ok, Brendol." Ben saw Finn say. Ben saw Finn glare over at Ben quickly, not knowing he was awake. Ben quickly closed his eyes. Finn turned back to face Hux .

"I just don't know why he would tell you all of that and not tell me." Finn said sadly. "I mean, I hope he was going to tell me soon, it's a shame that I found out about his anger issues through this whole episode. I hope me and Rey have it in us to forgive him." Ben heard 2 pairs of footsteps retreat, so Ben knew he was in Hux's room alone (or he assumed it was Hux's room). 

Ben remembered having an emotional breakdown last night, but he couldn't remember what triggered it. He hoped that Hux or Finn would come back into the room and explain everything to him, because he was tired of trying to figure it all out himself. He was drunk last night... he wouldn't remember anything. He just remembered shoving Rey, and he prayed that he didn't hurt her.

Ben could smell bacon frying downstairs. He wanted to get out of bed to see what and who was cooking but he was too tired to get up. He wasn't sure if he needed a doctor or not either... the materials in his arms could be giving him an infection or something, but Ben hoped not.

He heard footsteps approaching, and he knew that Hux was coming. Ben opened his eyes as he saw Hux walk through the doorway, holding a serving tray with 2 plates on it. One of them had a few slices of pepper bacon, scrambled eggs with cheese and spinach, and 2 slices of brown toast. The other had a couple cuts of medium warm butter.

"I know you're awake." Hux said. Ben felt his weight land on the foot of the bed. Ben pushed himself to sit up in bed, staring at the array Hux had brought him. He looked at Hux. "Why are you doing this?" He asked.

Hux stared into Ben's eyes, pushing Ben's raven hair out of his face. "You've noticed the splinters in your skin, yes?"

Ben looked at his hands and arms again, nodding.

Hux said. "I'm going to get them out for you after you eat this. Then, I'm going to test you if you have an infection by just pressing on your arm and asking you questions. But let's not worry about that now. You should eat."

Ben could feel Hux's eyes on him as he picked up a piece of bacon and tore a piece off of it, putting it in his mouth. Ben wondered if he should ask Hux what happened. He did try to ask Finn last night and Finn wouldn't tell him, maybe Hux would be the same.